Chapter 16

Jayceon P.O.V.

     I was ready to get the fuck out of this hell whole. The bell rung and I went outside to wait by my car. Tayla came out and she was talking to Sean. He tried to grab her arm, but she brushed him off and walked away. This nigga disrespected her. At lunch he was running his mouth and shit. I'll talk to him about it later. She walked right by me the fuck?

     "Tayla." I yelled to her. She came walking up.

     "Yea?"

     "Where you going I thought we was hanging today."

     "I didn't know if you still wanted me to or not." She was acting all shy and I know she not.

     "Yea I do, but come on had me waiting forever."

     "Ok let me call Quan and tell him come get the car keys." I nodded my head and got in the car. A few minutes later Quan came up and she got in.

     "Where we going?"

     "To my house or do you want to get something to eat first?"

     "I can eat at your house."

     "Ok, but you look nice today." I said as I eyed here thighs. She had on this tupac dress and it was short.

     "Thanks, you too. I like your shoes though."

     "Thanks." We just talked the rest of the way there. We got out and we walked inside to the kitchen.

     "What you want."

     "Can you make me a sandwich and do you have some chips."

     "You can make it yourself."

     "But I'm your guest." She looked at me with these big eyes. I couldn't say no.

     "Ard I gotchu what you want." After I made her sandwich and she ate we went upstairs to my room.

     "So tell me about yourself Tayla."

     "What you want to know?"

     "Anything."

     "Well my dad died when I was young and my mother is always working. I don't really know any more family members."

     I grabbed her face with my hand and just looked in her eyes.

     "You have some pretty eyes." Tayla said.

     "Thank you. Are you nervous? I have a feeling I make you nervous." I said.

     "Yea I am a little bit." She looked down smiling.

     "You don't have to be nervous with me. You know that right?"

     "Yea I guess. It's just you make me feel different."

     "How so?"

     "I'm always so shy around you." She said and I laughed. "Why are you laughing?"

     "Because I know you not shy."

     "Yea well, you make me shy."

     We locked eyes and I kissed her. Our lips moved in sync. I licked her botton lip and she open her mouth for me to enter. Our tongues battled and I won of course. I layed her down on her back. I kissed her neck and I just stopped and looked at her.

     "Thanks Jayceon."

     "For what?"

     "Not taking me there."

     I wanted to keep going so bad but I knew I wasn't going to be able to stop. We chilled for like 3 more hours. She fell asleep. I called Quan.

*Phone Convo*

Q: ayye wassup

me: come get Tayla she sleep

Q: nigga I'm about to go get some, keep her there 'till later

me: what nigga

Q: take her yourself or keep her there

me: I'll wait 'till she wake up

Q: ard yo

me: bye dummy

     Quan just going to leave his best friend here. I'm going to wake her up.

     "Tayla, get up."

     "Why it's not time to go. We have to wait for daddy."

     "What Tayla, get up." I was laughing. She sat up. "Come on I got to take you home."

     "Ok." She put on her shoes and grabbed her things. I went to go take her home.

     I kissed her one more time and she got out. I drove to the trap to go talk to Sean.

     "Sean whats happening." I said as I dapped him.

     "Shit, just waiting for my next job. I need to go sell some shit."

     "So you disrespected Tayla at lunch."

     "Yea I ain't mean to I was just mad. I apologized though. She wasn't trying to hear it."

     "Don't say no more shit like that to her again. That was disrespectful as shit. You don't know nothing about her."

     "Man whatever, you the one that told me she was just about to let you fuck and she didn't even know you that long. So who being disrespectful. "

     "Just back off. There ain't shit here that involves you."

     "Whatever."

     I think he was mad but shit I don't care.