Chapter 13

Tayla P.O.V.

     We were on our way to Jay house. From the looks of it he got a nice house. The houses in this neighborhood was big. Jay was cool and he was actually kind of fun to talk to. We pulled up to his house. It was big and it just looked like a mansion. I was in awe.

     "You going to stay in here or come in with me." He said. I didn't even know he was talking to me.

     "Uh..yea come on." I got out and followed him inside. Inside was way better than the outside. It had all this nice furniture and it was like marble floors. "So you live here by yourself ?" I asked. I followed him inside the kitchen.

     "No, with my father."

     "Thats it? This house is huge and only two people are living in it."

     "It's not that bad. Plus it be me and my homies here and well now you." I just smiled.

"You want something to drink?"

     "Yes, please." He gave me a soda and I followed him in the basement.

     "So what movie you want to watch?"

     "Umm something funny."

     "21 Jump Street?"

     "Yes I love that movie. It's so funny." I said as I was basically jumping in my seat. He put the movie on and came and sat down.

     "Calm yourself girl. Your so happy all the time."

     "Is that a problem to be happy all the time?"

     "Kinda, it makes you seem fake. Like you're not being your real self."

     "That's just how I am. I can't help but be me. But I'm not happy all the time." I took off my shoes and put the blanket over me. Jay came over and got under with me too.

     "Umm what are you doing?" I asked him.

     "Getting some covers and getting comfortable. You?" I rolled my eyes. He's a smart ass.

     We sat there and watched the movie.

     "So Jay, what's your real name?"

     "Jayceon."

     "Really? I like that name, its cute. Why don't you tell people that?"

     "Because, to people I'm Jay and that's how I like it."

     "Can I call you Jayceon?" I asked as I looked up at him.

     "Yea you can but not in public."

     "Well then that means I can't call you that at all."

     "We not in public right now are we?" I shook my head. "So you can call me Jayceon right now."

     I got a text from Quan.

*Text Convo*

Lor Daddy best friend: How's it going?

Me: Stay out of grown folks business

Lor Daddy best friend: Ok I see how it is. But make sure he wrap up I'm not playing with you Tay no kids!

Me: Boy we are NOT fucking and I hate you for giving me that

Lor Daddy best friend: Better safe and ready

Me: leave me alone!

Lor Daddy best friend: ok I gotchu but don't be out too late

     I just decided to not even reply. He is always being annoying. I know our conversation could have went on for hours so I stopped.

     "Who you texting?" Jay asked me.

     "Quan he's annoying."

     "Yea he is but Chris is way worst."

     I thought about it. "Yea he is." We started laughing.

     "Tayla?"

     "Hmm?" I looked up to him and he.....

Jayceon P.O.V.

     I seen Tayla texting away on her phone. I wanted to know who she was talking to. Then she told me Quan. Them two are really close and to say they are just friends is crazy.

     I kissed her. I wanted a feel for her lips. At first she wanted to pull away but I had her head in between my hands. She kissed back. I bit her bottom lip to ask for entrance and she didn't budge. I did it again and her lips parted. Our tongues battled for dominance and of course I won. She climbed on top of me. She was gripping me hair and that shit felt good. I left her lips and kissed down 'till I got to her neck. I was sucking and kissing on her neck. She let out a soft moan. Man this shit was turning me on. She'll probably have a hickey tomorrow. I went back up to her lips and started kissing her. Her hands were roaming down my shirt and she took it off. She was feeling all on my abs. I laid her down on her back so I was on top. I pulled her shirt up and started kissing her stomach. She was moaning more now.

     "Jayyyy." She moaned. I love to hear a female moan my name.

     "hmm." I said sucking on her neck. 

     "Stop." She said.

     I stopped and just looked at her. She got up and pulled her shirt down.

     "You want to take me home." She said. Shit man.

     "Yea I'll take you, come on."

     She put on her shoes and grabbed her stuff. We walked outside to the car. In about 10 minutes I got to her house.

     "Bye Jayceon." She said

     "See you later." I bit my lip at her. She just chuckled and closed the door. I watched her go in before I pulled off. I went to the trap because it was still to early to go home.