Chapter 27

Jayceon P.O.V.

I walked over to the draw like Quan told me to look for his pump. I went through the dresser and something caught my attention. I picked up the stick.

"What the fuck!" I yelled. I dropped the stick.

"What you yelling for?" Chris asked.

"Look." I picked up the stick and gave it to him.

"What this mean?"

"What the fuck is going on?" Quan said.

"I'm not a doctor but I think Tayla pregnant. It got a plus on there."

"Let me see, y'all probably reading it wrong." Quan looked at the stick and he passed out.

"Help me get him. We got to take him to the hospital." I picked him up and put him in the car.

"What you going to do?" Chris asked.

"I don't even know right now. Too much is happening." I pulled up to the hospital and the nurses took him into the back. I sat down and let out a big sigh.

"Quan will be fine." Chris said.

"I know I'm worried about Tayla." I shook my head.

30 Minutes Later

Quan came out and walked over to us.

"You good?" I asked. Chris got up and hugged him.

"I was worried about you." Chris said and Quan pushed him off. I laughed. "Well then bitch next time bring your own ass to the hospital passed out or not." I laughed more at Chris. He was so serious.

"I'm good they trying to keep me but I don't need to be here. I had a panick attack." He looked at Chris and Chris was mugging him. "Chris don't be like that I don't like people touching me."

"Fuck you Quan. Now on to more important things Tayla."

"Who could have took her?" Quan asked.

"We got beef with that gang that be in the woods. And I been looking into Sean he was behind the thing that happened. His ass been ghost though."

"Lets go to the trap and brainstorm some places." Chris said.

"We could go by his house though and his mother house on our way." I said as we walked out to get in the car. We pulled up to his house and it looked vacant.

"Chris you stand look out, while me and Jay go in." Quan said. He nodded his head. We walked into the house with our guns up. We parted ways and I walked into I guess his office and saw a note. It said 'I'm not here and neither is she look again. You're getting colder.' He think this is a game.

"Quan." I yelled. He came in the room. I handed him the note.

"What the fuck! His bitch ass going to wish he didn't mess with me." He yelled slamming his fist into the desk.

"Lets go, he's not here." I walked out with Quan behind me. We got into the car going to the trap. I'm pissed right now.