Chapter 20

Tayla P.O.V

Two days Later

     I woke up to a smiling Jay just staring at me.

     "Why are just staring, its weird." I said.

     "Happy Birthday." He said and he gave me a box.

     "Aww thanks." I opened the box and it was a Michael Kors watch. It was gold and had diamonds around the face. It was so pretty.

     "Thank you Jay, I love it." I said as I hugged him. I had tears in my eyes. He knows how much I love watches and this is the best present.

     "Anything for you baby, but read the back."

    I read the back and it said 'You're the only girl I want and will ever want. You're my forever. -Jayceon'

     "Jay this is the best present ever. You're going to make me cry."

     "Don't cry, but you need to get up and get ready. I have something planned for you."

     I gave him a kiss and he walked out shutting the door behind him. I answered my phone.

*Phone Convo*

Lordaddy best friend: happy birthday hoe

he screamed into the phone

me: thank you

Lordaddy best friend: so when can i come steal you from Jay

me: i don't know, he says he has something planned for me

Lordaddy best friend: well I'm stealing you, so he has two hours

me: I'll be sure to tell him that

Lordaddy best friend: see you later, love you

me: love you too

     I hung up the phone and went to take a shower. I turned on the hot water and got in.

45 Minutes later

     I went to my closet and looked for something to wear. I grabbed my black leather leggings, my 2 pac sweater shirt, and my black timbs. I lotioned up and got dressed. I straightened my hair and put on my lipstick and eyeliner and mascara. I put on my watch that I just got and grabbed my black furla bag. I'm wearing all black so what. I grabbed my iphone, I'm going to have to upgrade. I walked downstairs to see Jay talking to my mother. Why are they talking?

    "Hey sweetie, happy birthday. " My mother said as she came and hugged me.

     "Thanks, well I'm going to be gone all day." I said and I motioned for Jay to follow me.

     "Ok have fun, and I'll just give you your present later." I walked out and shut the door.

     "You look good in all black." Jay said as he bit his lip.

     "Thanks." We got in his all black benz. "So where are we going?"

     "It's a surprise." He turned on the radio and we drove in silence. It was a comfortable silence though. My phone was blowing up with happy birthday wishes. We suddenly stopped at the mall.

     "Why are we here?"

     "The same reason everyone else is, to shop." Smartass. We got out and held eachothers hands going in. "What store?"

    "What?"

    "What store do you want to go in."

    "The shoe store, true religion, nordstrom, forever 21,-"