Chapter 23

Jayceon P.O.V

     I walked into the trap looking around to see naked workers packaging goods. My dad been out of town at the other spot doing business. I been thinking and I think Sean been behind all this. I'm not sure though. I need something to relieve some stress so I took out my blunt and began to roll it up. I poured me some drinks and began to throw them back.

One Hour Later

     Quan still ain't been through so I'm about to leave. I'm drunk and high, but I can drive home. It's too early I'm about to hit the club. I got in my car and drove to the club. Wiz Khalifa was blasting through the club as I walked through. I went up to the V.I.P section and began to drink more. I'm stressed so I can do this shit. I kept getting text messages, but I ignored them.

     "Hey Jay." Some fine ass girl said.

     "Whats happening ma?" She came over and sat on my lap.

     "I'm Jass and I want to show you a good time." She started undoing my buckle.

     "Whoa, hold up." I said trying to move her hands, but I couldn't even function.

     "What's wrong?" She said kissing on my neck. I just let her do her.

     "Nothing keep going." I told her.

Tayla P.O.V

     I decided to run me a warm bath. I need some relaxation in my life. I filled the tub up and put some bubble bath inside. I stepped in and the hot water felt so good. I leaned my head back. I heard my bathroom door open.

     "Who's that?" I asked reaching for my knife. Shit I don't play that.

     "It's me what you doing in there." It was Quan. I swear he thinks it's cool to just walk in on me. I was behind the curtain so he couldn't see.

     "Taking a bath, things that people do."

    "Don't be a smart ass, but come out I'm bored."

    "Call Chris, I know I'm not your only friend."

     "You're the only one I love so dearly." I laughed.

      "Give me a minute." He left out and shut the door behind him.

     After a few minutes of just sitting. I got out and wrapped myself in a towel. I walked into the room and picked me out something to wear. I grabbed my black leggings, my white v-neck shirt. I don't feel like getting dressed up. I put my hair in a curly bun since it got wet. I walked downstairs to see Quan laying on the couch playing 2K.

     "Took you long enough."

    "Boy hush, not my fault I want to be clean." He looked at me.

     "You know you not clean."

     "But you want to be around me though." I said mugging him.

     "That's because I have no one else who loves me as much as you."

     "Who said I love you?" I sat next to him.

    "I know you love me, don't deny me girl."

     "Whatever, put it on two players so I can blow you out."

     "Are you dumb? You can't even play. You be shooting from the whole other side of the court." I laughed.

     "That was a mistake I was caught up with trying to win. You know you scared you going to lose."

    "Ard let's do this then. Don't be about it be about it." He gave me the other controller and we played.

One Game Later

     "I told you that your dumb ass can't play. Girl I am a beast at this shit. I am the motherfucking man." He screamed at me. He beat me by like 30 points. It was never that serious.

     "Don't yell at me, you bitch ass." My ass started getting emotional. The fuck?

     "I'm the man, I'm the man, I'm the man." He started singing the song from the commercial.

     "Fuck you Quan, you get on my nerves. Your bitch ass happy you beat by 30 motherfucking points. It was never that serious. Your ass a motherfucking lame." I said pushing him. Why the fuck am I getting so emotional? I swear yo this shit is ridiculous being a girl.

     "Don't put your hands on me girl unless you want to get the works. Don't be a lame ass. Give me my props." He said holding his hand up.

     "No bitch, fuck you and that stupid ass game." I started crying and I don't know why.

     "Tayla what you crying for? This why I hate playing games with you. Ugly ass always overreacting."

     "Leave me alone Quan." I said pushing him and going upstairs.

10 Minutes Later.

     It started thundering and I was scared. I always had a fear of thunderstorms. I went downstairs to see Quan laying on the couch eating something. I went over to him and sat on his lap.

     "Quan I'm scared, come lay with me."

    "Call Jay."

     "I did his bitch ass ain't answer."

     "Why you so moody? And why were you crying earlier?"

    "I don't know. My emotions be everywhere and I hate it."

     "I'm not going no where until you say sorry because you cussed at me, you know I don't like that shit."

     "And you cussed me out so we are even."

     "No, I was gloating." I crossed my arms.

     "You are being unfair."

     "Tayla get off me acting like a baby you know I hate that shit."

      "Quan please. I can't sleep."

     "Yo I hate you. Come on." He got up and we went upstairs.

     We got in the bed under the covers.

     "Goodnight Quan, love you dummy."

     "Good night Tayla, love you too ugly." Then we went to sleep