Chapter 18

Tayla P.O.V

     I woke up wrapped in Jay's arms. Last night was the best night ever. I smiled to myself as I thought about it

     "Good morning baby."

     "Good morning Jay." He got up and went to the bathroom. "Oh my god."

     "What?"

     "Look at your back. I scratched it up." I said and I can feel myself starting to blush. I held my heads in my hands.

     "It's all good. But you do have some nails on you. You going to have to cut them down before we do this again." He said. Oh god why is he doing this to me.

     "I'll think about." I said with a laugh.

     I got up so I can take a shower. As soon as I stepped on the floor I fell. Jay just started laughing.

     "It's not funny, help me up." He helped me back on the bed.

     "Yea you might not be able to walk right for a while."

     "That's just great. Quan will never stop teasing me."

    "So you was a virgin?"

     "No, I only had sex with one person. That was like a year ago."

     "Really?"

     "Yes, did you think I was?"

     "I don't know, you act like one."

     "Well thanks I guess." I said with a little laugh.

     "It's a good thing."

     "Well thanks." I smiled at him.

I wrapped the covers around me and went to the bathroom. I need a shower to relax my muscles. I turned on the water and stepped right in. The hot water was so relaxing. When I got out I brushed my teeth and did my hygiene thing. I walked into the room with the towel around me.

     "You can wear my sweat pants home if you want." Jay said handing me a pair of gray sweats pants.

     "Yea thanks." I took the clothes he gave me and got dressed in the bathroom. He messed up my hair so I wore a sloppy bun. When I walked into the room my phone was ringing.

*Phone Convo*

Lordaddy Best friend: Where are you I need to be fed

me: well hi to you too. I'll be there keep calm

Lordaddy best friend: yea ok. I'm leaving since I'm not welcomed here. I'll talk to you later about what you did

me: bye Quan

     "Quan wants you to come back huh?"

     "He needs to be fed he says." I said rolling me eyes. He laughed.

     "Wow, but you ready I got to go handle somethings."

     "Getting rid of me already I see."

     "Not its not like that. I-"

     "I'm just joking, yea I'm ready."

     I grabbed my things and got inside the car. We were on our way to my house now.

Quan P.O.V.

     Since Tayla not here to feed me I need to go eat. I got my keys and left. I wanted to stop by the trap first and see what Chris is doing. I haven't heard from that nigga in a minute. I'm not really that close to Sean so I don't hang with him unless it's business that needs to be done. He be seeming a lil bit odd lately. I walked into the trap.

     "Aye wassup Chris."

     "Wassup man, what you doing here." He said as he dapped me.

     "Got to drop off my rounds. But you want to go and eat breakfast after I'm hungry as fuck and Tayla not home to cook."

     "Where she at? Yea I'm hungry too, I just smoked so I got the munchies."

     "She with Jay I think. Staying out late and shit."

     "Oh damn, you think they fucked."

     "Nigga what! I don't know but if they did Tayla will tell me."

     "It's just a question. You seen Sean?"

     "Naw he been low lately I thought he was out doing a job."

     "Naw boss been looking for him."

     "Damn that ain't good. Something is off about him."

     "I know huh."

     "Let me take this to boss then we can go." He nodded his head as I went to go take my collectings back to boss.