Chapter 6

Quan P.O.V.

We got to the party at like 8:30. I swear Tayla was taking forever on purpose. We walked in. I looked at her and she was hung onto my arm. She looked nervous or scared but shit I don't know they both the same to me.

"Tayla why you acting scarvous?" I asked

"Nigga what?" She busted out laughing.

"Scared and nervous duh." I said

"You dumb did you smoke before we came here? But I don't know this is different. " she said.

"Yea maybe a lil but have fun let loose, you got me right here." This party was different from the kind she was use to. It was dark and lights flickering. I told her leave her bag in the car because shit I don't know these people and they could be thieves.

"Yea ok don't leave me alone." She was so cute trying to act all innocent but I know her and she not. Yo Gotti Got dem racks came on and I looked at her. This was her song.

"This is my song. Dance with me." She yelled

We went to the floor and we was getting turnt up then some twerk song came on.

"Let's show these bitches who can dance." She said.

And with that she started to twerk on me and I let her do her. After the song we went over to my homies section.

"Aye its my best friend." Chris yelled

"Your best friend?" I asked

"Since when?" Tayla asked.

"Since earlier duh, once I say we best friends then we best friends." This nigga Chris is dumb

"Oh ok." Tayla said.

I just looked at her. She looked right back at me.