Chapter 4

Tayla P.O.V.

I just walked away. I couldn't even be there no more. They ruined my mood. Like tf I can't know a name. They acting like I was crazy. I was there to see my best friend because I missed him and I haven't seen him in a while. Then this nigga Tay.... no Jay I think he said that was his name expecting me to know his name. He was cute and all but I think he was a lil self centered.

"Tayla you ard?" I was cut from my thoughts as Quan came up to me and put his arm around my shoulder.

"Yea, I'm cool. Just.... nothing." I said.

"What tell me?"

"It's nothing, just... im mad thats all." I said.

"So you want to come to the party with me I need some company. " He looked at me with these big eyes and he was pouting.

"Don't pout its not cute." I said with a laugh.

"Girl, you know I'm cute." he said "So you going to come with your best friend or let me go by myself and be bored."

"Yea I'll go..... only for you though." He smiled. That's my best friend and I can't leave him hanging and plus it's the last week till school I need to have some fun.

"I'm coming over your house, I don't want to be home." He said with a sigh.

"You know I don't care, is everything alright?"

"Yea, don't want to be home with my mom and her new boyfriend." he said.

"Ok." We walked to my house.