Chapter 8

Tayla P.O.V.

     This bitch really called me a bitch. She got me fucked up. Im not no punk. That is one thing that I'm not. I will fight and stand up for myslef. I will slap a bitch, punch a bitch, kick a bitch, slam a bitch and every thing else to a bitch. Im mad... no I'm angry. Like the fuck don't come to me with no bull shit. I just want to cry because I'm so mad. My leg shaking, I can't keep still. Quan should have let me finish.

     "Baby, you ok?" Quan asked

     "No, I'm not. Don't touch me right now Quan I'm not in the mood." I yelled but I didn't mean to. He just looked at me along with Chris and Jay.

     "She mad at you now boy, can't get none tonight." Chris said. I just looked at him.

     "Shut the fuck up Chris." Quan yelled

     I got up to go dance I needed some time. When I got back Quan wasn't there.

     "He went somewhere but he coming back." Jay said

     "Ok." I said sitting down.

     "So Taylor how old are you?" Jay asked. Did this nigga just call me Taylor. I just glared at him.

     "I'm fucking with you girl, I know your name Tayla." He said laughing. I didn't find shit funny.

     "Oh you got jokes I see, but im 16 rey be 17, how bout you."

     "17, you want some?" He asked handing over his blunt.

     "No I don't smoke, but you was smoking like the whole party what a way to have fun." I tease

     "Yea it's fun you should try it, but shouldn't you be getting home it be like 1:30." He said. Smh it be like, do people not know proper grammar.

     "I see you need to go back to school, but I'm waiting for Quan he coming with me." I said as I yawn.

     "Oh he still getting some after that?" Chris asked.

     "Chris be quiet." I said laughing. This nigga is crazy as hell.

     I looked at Jay and he was just staring at me. I wanted to look away but I couldn't.  He had some nice blue, greenish eyes. They were so memorizing.  What the hell Tayla? Why you talking about eye color and shit? Oh my gosh this is embarrassing.  Where is Quan I'm ready to go. I'm still staring like what the fuck?

     "You going to stare all night? " I asked

     He laughed. "I could ask you the same thing.  I know I'm fine as fuck but you don't have to stare." He said

     Oh my gosh.  He's one of them guys. So into their looks. His ego is way to big for his own good. "Yea if you say so, I'm tired as shit he needs to bring his ass."

     "You want me to take you home, I can its not a problem." Jay asked me

     "If anyone take her home it will be her best friend." Chris goes. This nigga is too much.

     "Don't you have work to go do?" Jay asked Chris as he eyed him. Chris got up.

     "Yea I'm going to go now, see you later best friend."

     "Bye Chris." He hugged me.

     Now it was just me and Jay.  I did not want to be alone with him. He came closer to me. We were looking at each other and then...