Chapter 7

Jayceon P.O.V.

I looked out at the dance floor and seen Quan dancing with this fine ass girl. Thats Tayla from the basketball court I thought to myself. They walked over here and Quan just had his arm around her shoulder. I was smoking my blunt and it was good as fuck. Quan and Tayla was just looking at each other.... talk about weird.

"I seen you came." I said

"Yea I did, but not because you invited me." She said. She sat down.

"Why you always got to have an attitude, I'm trying to make conversation with you."

"I can't help it, sometimes I'm nice and sometimes I have an attitude, depends on the person though." She said looking at me.

I didn't say nothing, she was different from these other girls. Some girl walked over and she looked pissed.

"Quan, who the hell is this? Why I here you calling this girl baby huh?" Oh thats Ashley, Quan hoe.

"Girl back the fuck up and watch your tone." Quan said

"Not 'till you tell me who is this bitch." Ashley said.

"You going to watch who you calling a bitch, hoe." Tayla said

"Bitch, I just said it again now what?" Ashley got in her face and Quan got in the middle of them. I hope Tayla can fight because I hate to see someone talk but not be about it.

"No Quan move, let me have a moment with the hoe." Tayla said.

"Tayla sit down and let me handle this." Quan said. I was just sitting down watching.

"No Quan let the bitch by." Ashley said.

Before I knew it Tayla punched Ashley in the mouth two times. Blood came down. DAMN. Then Tayla was on top of her just punching her over and over. Ashley was trying to fight back but she couldn't.

"Beat that bitch best friend." Chris goes. smh

Quan got her off Ashley and Ashley just laid there.

"Next time you won't be taking your next breath better be lucky I'm nice." Tayla goes and sit back down. Security goes and take Ashley out.