7: Bye Bye Bitches

Sang

We are surrounded by 10 other guards and I begin to feel hopeless. I am wondering who got the grab on me when I hear Danielle's grating voice whispering in my ear. "I hope you didn't think you'd be leaving me anytime soon. You may be Xavier's slave but that is because I let him, you will always be mine to use."

I grit my teeth and breathe in and out because I will punch a bitch. I am about to respond to her when I hear Raven start to laugh and I look over at him. He is kneeling on the pavement with Xavier pointing a gun at his head and I can't help but think that he has finally lost it.

"You stupid pig. I can't wait to kill you. You have no idea what is about to happen." He says gleefully. Everyone seems just as lost as I do before Raven reaches behind his head for Xavier's arm and spins around while getting up from his position on the floor. Knowing that he has a plan and that I need to get away from this whore I quickly jam my elbow has hard as I can into her stomach then break away from her.

All of a sudden I saw an old red truck zooming toward us and Raven quickly grabs me by the middle and halls me away. Too bad Danielle was still doubled over in pain and did not move quick enough because the truck hit her hard. Her body flies in the air before landing on the ground with a thud. I can not help it, I point and start to laugh hysterically "I told you that you were going to die soon, you stupid bitch!"

"Okay, little wolf you can laugh later! We have to get into that truck." hearing the exhaustion in his voice, I patted him to let me down and we start chasing after the truck. Dodging bullets and now the Soulless because the truck had taken down all the gates that held them at bay.

The truck drifts around and heads toward us which is a relief. I really do not know how long my body can keep functioning at this point. The truck slows down and Raven runs faster to jump into the bed of the truck then turns around to grab me. I run like my life depends on it, which it does, and finally grab Raven's outstretched hand. He pulls me on top of his lap and leaned his back against the window that opens to the inside of the truck.

Wrapping his arms around me he says "Hold on Sang. It is about to be a really bumpy ride!" that is when I spot the big black tank racing towards us.

"Holy shit,'' I whisper out in panic. That's when the bullets start to hit the truck. I quickly pull Raven down with me to lay down flat on the truck floor so he does not get shot. Again.

The truck starts to weave in and out around the forested area when we get slammed by the tank. We drive for a bit more until we get hit again, "Raven! We have to jump out of here before they hit the car and we end up getting thrown out of the truck and breaking our spines!" I yelled out at him.

He looks at me with serious eyes then nods "You're right, the next time we see them we will jump out. Let me tell the others!" He begins to maneuver his large body in the truck then slowly opens the window without putting his head too far up. "We need to jump or sang and I will be crushed when they hit us again!" we hear affirmation from inside the truck then we decide when need to jump out of this death trap.

The tank gets close to us again and that's when we quickly jump out of the vehicle and land into some bushes. Let me tell you, that shit hurts like no other. I think I will be walking like I have a stick up my ass because I am pretty sure that is exactly what happened.

We hear a big crash and raven grabs my hand so we can investigate. The red truck is completely turned over, and the doors wide open. I am about to step out of the cover of the trees when Raven stops me. I frown at him and open my mouth to say something when he quickly points for me to look again.

Xavier's men go to inspect the truck and are very puzzled when they see it empty. Then I see movement across the way and see a dazzling smile coming from a brunette woman. She is twirling something in her hand when the whole truck explodes. Raven pushes my head down to the ground as he gets floor level as well, so that none of the scraps from the explosion hit us. I am breathing heavily and at my wits end really. Then I realize exactly what she was holding was the pin from a grenade.

Raven gets up and brings me up with, I look up at him and realize he is shaking his head with a soft smile on his face "fucking Mika and her grenades" I feel a flash of jealousy at the soft look on his face when thinking of another woman before I scoff at my stupidity. I have no reason to feel that way.

Shaking my head we start to walk when we spot one of the men running to the tank and he takes off in another direction with our transportation.

"Well, damnit, that was supposed to be our getaway car." a man shaggy brown hair and gorgeous different colored eyes says as he steps out from behind a tree.

We are all standing around when more people start emerging from the wooded area. Seven people in total come out and I am stuck by how good looking they all are. Some more than others, but that is just my opinion. They one by one give their greetings to Raven and I just fidget nervously in front of them. I haven't had normal human interaction with any one in over two years and also, I am literally wearing nothing but a medium sized shirt and panties.

I see some of them glancing at me and my appearance. All I want to do is curl into myself and give into all my emotions, but I do not want these people to think I am weak and incapable.

A man with long straight black hair and thick framed glasses on his face begins to ask Raven questions about the warehouse when I sense something. I have always had really heightened senses compared to other people. Feeling the shift in the air which means movement behind me and the smell of rot behind me, I know that there is a soulless about to attack.

Someone is about to hand Raven a dagger when I snatch it out of their hands while twisting my body and throw the knife. It ends up in the eye of a Soulless man and I can just feel the stunned silence behind. Feeling a bit nervous I turn around and take in all of their expressions. They all have a multitude of shocked looks on their faces except for Raven and Mika.

"Fuck that was hot," they both mutter at the same time. I feel the blush beginning to rise to my cheeks, well at least I don't have to worry that much about them being attracted to each other.