18: Sang the Hero

Sang

"Oh no no no no!"

"Um Marc whats wrong?"

"NO!"

"Marc! Hush up! The Soulless could hear you!"

"Oh my god!"

You're probably wondering what's happening right now and let me tell you I am completely flabbergasted.

The birds are chirping, the sun shining through the canopy of trees above us. Life is good. Well, as good as life can get during the zombie apocalypse and while you're being forced to stay with two insane women that have fully loaded shotguns. Anyways, Marc and I are walking through the woods to see if we can find anything to eat when Marc stops in his tracks. Looking at him weirdly when he starts frantically whispering to himself, I try to see what is wrong but he won't answer me besides squirming around.

My eyes bulge out of my head when he stops his little dance and starts taking off his clothes. I'm immediately scandalized and turn away. Just kidding. I check him out.

After drooling over his abs I'm snapped out of it when I spot the huge thing on his thigh. I know what you're thinking and although that is quite big, wink wink, that's not what I'm trying to point out. Sliding myself a little closer to him while trying to calm him down, I saw a gigantic spider. Holy shit.

"Marc! Shhh calm down. Relax, you're going to be fine." I say quietly as I leaned down to pick up a stick.

He looked absolutely terrified while he whispered shout at me "Sang, this thing is going to bite me and all my skin is going to fall off!"

Noticing I picked up a pretty big sturdy branch, I just shrug, "sorry Marc, this is going to hurt."

His eyes pop out even more, "what?!"

I hit him in the leg with the branch effectively killing the spider. Wow I'm a hero. Looking over at Marc, I'm panting, "there you're saved."

Not sure if he heard me while he's looking down at his leg in disgust and pain, "what the fuck Sang!"

"What?"

Rolling my eyes at his babyness I get a rag from my pack and put a little water on it. Settling down next to Marc on the ground I start cleaning up his thigh of spider intestines while he babbles about spiders being the worst and how I suck at being a hero.

Feeling a bit mischievous, I start getting really into cleaning his thigh. Soft circles getting closer closer to his inner thigh, I notice that he abruptly stops talking and is starting to harden.

Keeping up the rhythm, I look into this beautiful mismatched eyes and smirk. He narrowed them at me, I'm not sure what happened next. All I know is that I was in control one second and the next Marc pulled me onto his lap straddling him.

My brain starts to short circuit when I feel a particularly hard body part against a wet body part of mine. Oh my.

He is scanning my shocked face and his eyes soften, instead of smirking he gives me a sweet smile.

"I'm so glad you're here Sang. I care about you so much."

"Marc.... I care about you too." I whisper to him, suddenly feeling shy and uncertain.

"But I know you don't just care about me, you care for Mika, Brandon, Raven, Corey, and Axel as well, right?" not liking where this conversation is going I try to get up but Marc just tightens his grip on my waist, holding me down.

"Sang, it's okay."

"How is it okay? To like six people? I sound like such a slut."

"Don't belittle yourself like that. You are one of the most stunning women I have ever met. Inside and out. You make my chest ache with the amount of emotion I feel for you and I know that it's the same for my brothers and sister." His eyes pleading with me to believe him.

I can feel my eyes misting up from his honest words and the same ache he spoke about is what I feel when I'm with them.

"How can you be okay with me liking all of you? There will be jealousy and fights. It just won't end well."

"Sang, we have wanted to share someone even before the Soulless came into our lives. We just never found the right one until now." His breath ghosts against my lips. Looking up into his eyes, I can't help the raw need that goes through my body. I close the distance between our mouths, needing to have a taste of him.

His fingers feel like fire caressing the skin beneath my shirt. Not being able to help myself I begin to rock back and forth against him, feeling empowered when he lets out a low groan.

"Fuck, Sang, you don't know what you do to me."

I start to moan as he nibbles and sucks on my neck, his hands seem hesitant as they reach for my pants so, I breathe out, "please touch me."

Lifting me off of him he lays me on the ground and leans over me, his hand sliding down inside my pants as he does so. Fingers begin to slide up and down creating the perfect sensation that has me gasping.

"God, those noises. I need to taste yo-."

"Marc! Sang! Code red!" We hear Vince yell out and immediately Marc scrambles to put his pants back on.

I know there is an emergency but I can't help but mumble under my breath, "Vince, that fucking vagina blocker"