17: Breast Display

Sang

I awake in the morning with a jerk, trying to pull myself out of the nightmare I was in. The dust on the floor flying through the air as I get into a sitting position. Pink and purple light filtering from the window lets me know that the sun is rising. Looking over at Mika, I can't help the small smile that graces my face, she is on her side looking adorable while slightly snoring.

Marie had brought us up here to the second story into a small bedroom saying smugly, "Mother demanded that the boys and girls are to sleep separately. She didn't want you sluts making any ruckus with them." she then closed the door while Mika was just smirking at me, "Looks like I get you all to myself."

Even now I am still blushing, knowing that I won't be able to get any sleep, I lean forward and brush Mika's long brown hair over gently tracing her cheek with my thumb. Her snoring stops which has me pausing but when she doesn't move I move a little closer to kiss her cheek so that I can go downstairs to clean but that is not what happens when instead of feeling her cheek I feel a pair of lips.

I gasp and Mika takes full advantage by sliding the tip of her tongue into my mouth, caressing my tongue with hers. Moaning at the sensations, I slowly climb on top of her, one of her hands slide down my body to my ass and the other grips my hip. My leg in between hers while I get lost in her sweet kisses. Hands caressing my body. I put my hand through her hair to get a good grip when I hear the creak of a floorboard just outside our door.

Quickly releasing her I get up despite the protests coming from her mouth. I give her a look telling her to be quiet and open the door slowly. All my anxiety flows away as I see Brandon leaning against the door frame smirking at me, "Hey, I heard some noises and got scared something was wrong but, now I can see that everything is fine." he looks over at Mika and raises his eyebrows at her.

I don't think I have ever been so red in my life. His eyes are laughing and then he leans down to my ear, "Sang?" he whispers and I can't help the shiver that goes through my body. His grin widens when he sees how affected I am by him.

"yeah?"

"Your boob is hanging out" I squeak and cover myself as both Mika and Brandon start to laugh. Hitting him on the shoulder I rush out of the room mumbling about having to clean and find food.

Walking down the creaky steps to go to the first floor I can't help but get lost in my thoughts. I was never one to mess with people's emotions and I can't help but think that maybe is what I'm unintentionally doing. To be attracted to six people is one thing but to have an emotional connection is another. There is no way I would be able to choose just one person, they all have different characteristics that draw me to each one. Not sure if I should just emotionally distance myself from this situation. Brandon didn't seem to be too bothered on what he walked in on with Mika but I can't be sure that they would react that way. What if Brandon was just acting like he was okay, I need to speak with him. Actually, no, that would be way too awkward. I'm making myself dizzy with all these thoughts.

Focusing on my task of cleaning I go to the kitchen, opening up the sink cabinet I try not to cringe and how disgusting everything is. Losing myself in the motions I start scrubbing the walls to get all the grime off but it feels as if I'm just moving the dirt around.

My joints are aching and I lean my arm against the wall while pushing my hand through my hair. Feeling someone behind me I instinctively reach for my knife but a hand stops me. Looking up at Axel I give him a small smile and turn my body towards him.

"Hey, you're up early, how's cleaning coming along? You could have woken us up." He says gently, his long hair is pulled back and his eyes are still sleepy. Wow he looks adorable.

His sleepy eyes turn into amusement, "you're quite adorable too." I can feel the heat from my head to my toes, I embarrassed myself twice today and it's only around 8 in the morning. I can already tell how this day is going to go.

Coughing at my awkwardness, "uh yeah, anyways, I couldn't go back to sleep so I decided to start cleaning but the place is just too dirty! I haven't made any progress. Im about to rip my hair out."

Laughing at my expression he grabs my hands and squeezes them, "before you go pulling that beautiful hair out, let's get everyone up and we will see if we can put a dent into cleaning this shit hole."

I grinned up at him and opened my mouth to say something when we hear grunting and groaning very close to the house. Going on high alert we immediately sneak our way outside and scope out the perimeter but there are no soulless to be seen.

Looking over at Axel he has a confused expression on his face. We just shrug at each other and begin to make our way back to the house. Before we open the door we hear a screeching sound coming from inside the house. We walk faster towards the dying whale sounds finally recognizing it as the older woman of the house.

"Looks like the beast has awoken." I mutter to myself and hear Axel's responding chuckle follow me as we go to deal with the wretched woman.