The First Adventure

Clarissa's P.O.V

As soon as Harry shouted 'run', we all set off.

Hermione, Ron, Harry, and I were all running like mad. I don't remember the last time I've ran this fast before.

Neville was here a moment ago, but now I just don't know where he is. Oh no wait, he's here. Never mind.

My heart was literately thumping against my still developing ribcage. I was so scared I couldn't stop myself even though I was panting like mad.

The feeling was incredible, how it felt painful and exciting at the same time. Somehow, I wanted to run and run and run, on and on. I don't get my mind sometimes, so don't ask me why.

When we were in a hidden passageway that I recognize was near the Charm classroom. I had passed it the other day when I was finding my way to the Charm class.

"I think we've lost him." Harry panted. He was leaning against the cold wall and wiping his forehead. How far did we run again?

"I – told – you " chanted Hermione over and over again

"We've got to get back to the Gryffindor tower quickly as possible." said Ron, his whole face was red and he was panting like mad, similarly to Neville.

"No," I shook my head. "that'd be miles away, I think we ought to find a way to stay in one of these classroom and wait for Filch to leave and then sneak back so we won't have to run as if we were running a marathon or something."

But none of them were paying much attention to what I was saying.Obviously, just don't listen to Clarissa's advice.

"Malfoy tricked you, you realise that, don't you? He was never going to meet you - Filch knew someone was going to be in the trophy room, Malfoy must have tipped him off." Hermione hissed angrily after she had regained her breath.

It all made sense now. How Filch seemed to know we're there and everything and how Malfoy didn't seemed scared when Ron accepted the challenge for Harry. Because he was never planning to show off. He was just trying to get Harry shipped home, or trained home I mean.

"Let's go." Harry motioned all of us to follow him close behind. This was going to be the most adventurous night I'll ever have.

As simple as I thought it'd be, I mean how hard is it to just walk around the corridor silently without anyone noticing you? It's actually pretty hard when you have someone like Peeves around. When he saw us, he was already squealing with delight.

"Shut up, Peeves – please – you'll get us thrown out." Harry begged, but only making Peeves laugh louder.

We should've just left.

"Wandering around at midnight, ickle firsties? Tut, tut, tut. Naughty, naughty, naughty, you'll get caught."

"Not if you don't give us away, Peeves please." I was practically begging him on my knees.

But I know it was no use.

He was going to tell on us anyways.

"Should tell Filch, I should. It's for your own good, you know?" He was speaking quietly but wickedly at the same time right now.

"Get out of the way." Ron snapped out of anger.

Sometimes, I just want to grab hold of his red hair and just slap him right across his face and tell him to try and manage his anger, and that it would actually really save his ass in situations like these.

God, Ron.

Immediately, Peeves shouted: "STUDENTS OUT OF BED! STUDENTS OUT OF BED DOWN THE CHARMS CORRIDOR!"