The Confusions

Draco's P.O.V

            My palm was sweating when I walked into the Great Hall and Clarissa wasn't there. My heart was racing faster than my broom could ever go.

            I looked around nervously, but of course keeping a straight face, before taking a seat on a vacant bench at the Slytherin table.

            I couldn't find my appetite. I couldn't find the urge of reaching out to take an egg tart. Even though normally, I would've eaten at least three by now.

            Where is she?

            I took a sip out of my goblet, which was merely filled with pumpkin juice, as I looked around eagerly.

            There was still no sign of them when I had drunk half of what's in my cup. I can see the Potter and Weasley are there. But where are Granger and Clarissa?

            I watched them closely. They don't seem to be looking worried or nervous. They're just eating. I don't know why they aren't nervous or worried; did they know that Clarissa was actually missing when the troll was in the dungeon last night?

            She could've been killed!

            No. I'm pretty sure she's a brave witch (the reason why she was sorted into Gryffindor House), and I'm also pretty sure she's a smart brave witch. She'll be able to save herself...right?

            Oh I don't know.

            I looked around nervously once again trying to figure out a way then it hit me. The only way I can find out whether or not Clarissa is still here in Hogwarts as a student is to go ask them.

        "Stay here, I just need to go check on something, okay?" I said to both Crabbe and Goyle. They both nodded and then presume to their eating.

            I stood up and swaggered forward towards the Gryffindor table. Just before I reach it, I put on my famous "Malfoy Sneer".

            "So...seems like you guys lost your lady sidekicks because of last night's events, I suppose." I said gripping hard onto the sneer.

            "Why do you care? And for the record, she saved her butt herself. And if you ever come anywhere close to her again, I swear I will - " the Weasley cursed angrily to himself. What a pathetic person.

            "Why don't you leave us alone and go find your Pansy or something? I'm sure she'd worship you. But here, at the Gryffindor, we don't worship arrogant people with sunshine hair colours." Harry said standing up for his pathetic Weasley friend.

            I scowled, "I'd watch my mouth around me if I were you, Potter."

            "Too bad you aren't."

            This guy's confident, alright. "My father will hear about this. Just you wait Potter."

            I stalked away angrily, out of the Great Hall. Not soon after, Crabbe and Goyle were standing behind me, each of them on one side. We still had plenty of time before we had to go to our first class.

        Double periods of Potion Class.

        So I decided to go to the Library.

            I quickly walked towards the Library, and to my relief, I can already see the back of Clarissa's hair when I walked to the entrance.