The Troll

Draco's P.O.V

                I stalked back to the Slytherin's common room after that devastating scene. I can't believe Clarissa just forgave him like that, just like that. It doesn't even make sense. If someone hurt you so much it actually made you cry, it means you should ditch them. Not stick around and wait for them to make you cry again.

            Oh god, I could've been a way better friend for her than that Weasley. I would be there for her whenever she needed. And she'd do the same for me. It all works out. But no. Some genius decides to put her with the Useless Weasel and the Boastful Potty.

            I walked around the room over and over again out of anger, because that's just what I do to let my anger out and stay calm. I walk.

            After a couple hours, I sat down.

            Why do I even bother trying to get her attention anyways? Her mother is an Auror; my parents are Death-Eaters. (Ex I suppose... Ex-Death-Eaters) It's not like something is going to suddenly change, and we'd be friends or anything.

            Forget it Draco, I thought to myself, Bad guys never get the girls. Or anything, in my case.

            It'll always be the Weasley and the Potter.

            It's stupid.

            But I just can't get her out of my mind and it's really bothering me. I just wish there's an alternative to this feeling. Maybe I'll find someone who's in Slytherin house and is who is more fun than Clarissa.

            But I just don't feel right for some reason. I can't picture myself laughing at anybody else's joke except for Clarissa's. And it doesn't even make sense. Not to me it doesn't

            "Draco...What's bothering you?" Pansy said as she sat down next to me, making me wince.

            Why can't this girl just leave me alone, I thought angrily to myself as I moved further away from her.

            "Get away from me, night troll. I don't have time to play 'Guess and Grunt' with you." I said coldly, hoping that I'd take her away from me. But how wrong was I, she stayed. Great.

            "I'm not here to play...whatever game it was that you just made up. I'm just curious about why you're looking so gloomy lately. Something about your father? Or that girl Clarissa that you're always rambling about? I mean, honestly, I don't understand what's so special about her"

            I clenched my fist into a ball as my mind played over 2000 scenes of which I punch Pansy here in different ways.

            "I say, she sure is ugly, I won't argue with that. I just wonder why she still has that Potter and that Weasley tagging along after her like lost dogs. I mean, she's probably the ugliest witch I've ever came across. Have you seen her face? God, she can literately scare a giant with that. And her hair, it's so greasy I just want to pull it out so I don't have to look at it."

             I pretend I've never heard what she had just said, and stare blankly at my feet.

            "Draco? Has her presence influenced something deep within you that made you forget how to interact with actual beings?"

            That's it, I just couldn't stop myself.

            "I haven't lost my mind, creep. And if there's anyone I know who has completely lost their mind, it would be you. When would you stop coming back and trying to make friends with me? Stop talking to me, I don't want to talk to you. Okay? Just leave me alone. Honestly, talk about stupidity."