The Fun Begins

Clarissa's P.O.V

        That night, after dinner we sat separately from the rest of the Gryffindors in the common room. Nobody seems to want to come near us, even Neville who always follows us around wouldn't come and talk to us or even make eye contact with us.

        Hermione was sitting in the corner just reading her book, Ron was looking through his Wizard comic book, I was just scribbling things in my notebook, well Harry was just sitting around and god knows what on earth he's doing. But he looks sad though, like the depressed sort of sad, not a normal sad.

        If that made sense.

        Slowly, the room started to empty, and the eager feeling inside of my stomach becomes more and more entrapping.

        The more I think about it, the more it grows and soon I was sitting there wiggling like an awkward inch worm. 

        "Are you alright?" Hermione asked, laughing a little.

        "She does that whenever she's excited." Ron explained in a matter of fact tone. 

        "You're excited?" Harry whispered as if he was angry, "You're excited about this? I'm horrified." Then he sat down looking horrified.

        I've never seen him with such little amount of confident, so I knelt down beside him and tried to comfort him.

        "There's nothing to be worried about. It'll be all fine, I promise." I repeated over and over again while rubbing his back, just like how my mother use to comfort me when I was scared.

*        *        *

        "Better get the cloak." Ron muttered, as Lee Jordan finally left the empty Gryffindor common room.

        Harry ran upstairs and into the boys common room to retrieve his Invisibility Cloak.

        "We better put the cloak on here, and make sure it covers all four of us – if Filch spots on of our feet wandering on its own –" But Harry didn't have the opportunity to finish, a voice in the corner interrupts him.

        "What are you doing?" It was Neville. So I was wrong, He was listening and watching us after all.

        "Nothing, Neville, nothing." Harry laughed nervously, putting the Cloak behind his back.

        "You're going out again," Neville accused.

        "No, no, no," Hermione said, "No, we're not. Why don't you go to bed Neville?"

        But Neville doesn't look convinced.

        "You can't go out, you'll be caught again. Gryffindor will be in even more trouble." Neville said, without a presence of fear in his voice. 

        "But Neville, you have to believe us ... it's not what you think ... you don't understand –" I tried to speak sense into him but, he interrupted me just as he interrupted Harry.

        "I won't let you do it, I'll – I'll fight you" Neville walked in front of the Portrait Hole and formed a fist. Though rather weak but still a fist.

        "Neville," Ron exasperated angrily, "get away from that hole and don't be an idiot –"

        "Don't you call me an idiot! I don't think you should be breaking anymore rules! And you were the one who told me to stand up to people!" Neville semi shouted, in a whisper type of tone.

        "Yes, but not to us, Neville you don't know what you're doing." Ron said, annoyed.

        And then Ron took a step closer to where Neville stood, he looked angry and steamy. Kind of scary actually, I've never quite saw him this angry before to be completely honest, it looks frightening.