The Points

Clarissa's P.O.V

        Honestly, things couldn't have been worse right now. 

        Filch had his satisfied look plastered on his unpleasant feature. We knew immediately that it would bring us nothing but bad news, and as we turned left I knew that I was right.

        Professor McGonagall was standing in front of her office door, her expressions as stern as ever. I honestly don't think my heart could run any faster than the rate it is already speeding at.

        "Mr Potter!" Professor Mcgonagall started, surprised to see us, "Ms Granger! Ms Halo!"

        I cringed at the way she said my name. I swear I could literately feel the fire bursting through her veins and rushing towards the surface of her flesh.

        "I... I can explain." I stuttered.

        "Get in ther immediately, the three of you!" She said furiously.

        As we sat down, Hermione was trembling and so was all of us. We were all staring at our shoes, well slippers since it's like past midnight or something like that. 

        Suddenly we heard a: "Harry!" shouted by a really familiar voice...

        Almost as if it was...wait, I think I know who's voice it belonged to. N...Ne something.... Nedro? No... Neil?

        "Neville!" Harry burst.

        Oh right, Neville...

        "I was trying to find you to warn you, I heard Malfoy saying he was going to catch you, he said you had a drag–"

        I interrupted him with a rather fake cough, while Harry shook his head in a rather violent manner to shut Neville up. But Professor McGonagall seemed as though she had heard about every single thing. Her nostrils blared with fire, almost Norbert-like.

        "I would never have believed it of any of you. Mr Filch says you were up at the astronomy tower. It's one o'clock in the morning. Explain yourselves." She demanded.

        Both of us turned to face Hermione, hoping she'd be able to get us out of this sticky situation. But she was staring at her slippers, as still as a bloody statue. Well, we all have our first times, right?

        "I think I've got a good idea of what's been going on," Professor McGonagall spoke and immediately everything in and outside of me froze.

        She found out the truth. Well, good bye Hogwarts. It was really nice meeting you... I thought sadly to myself. I really didn't want to leave Hogwarts, It may have only been nearly a year, but I have to admit I'm pretty attached to this place. It's like my third home. Not second because that'd be the Weasley's. Sorry Hogwarts.

        "It doesn't take a genius to work it out. You fed Draco Malfoy some cock-and-bull story about a dragon, trying to get him out of bed and into trouble. I've already caught him. I suppose you think it's funny that Longbottom here heard the story and believed, too?" She said all in one single breath.

        I huffed in relief, she was far from the truth. At least now I can relax half of my nerves.

        "I'm disgusted, four students out of bed in one night! I've never heard of such a thing before! You, Miss Granger and Miss Halo, I thought you both had more sense. As for you, Mr Potter, I thought Gryffindor meant more to you than this. All four of you will receive detentions – yes, you too, Mr Longbottom, nothing gives you the right to walk around school at night, especially these days, it's very dangerous – fifty points will be taken from Gryffindor." She spoke again, sternly and intimidating.