This Is Alot, You Are Always Too Busy To Further Our Relationship!

Noodle POV:

It's been a VERY long week. (Y/n) is always so busy, and she's always with 2D now. I guess I'd be lying if I wasn't jealous. I love her more!

Oh shoot I should stop frowning so much someone will notice!

Normal POV:

  Day one:

The first day you basically had a melt down. Noodle cared for you and your mood swings. So much was going on at once. I first started with writin any good lyric ideas. I then went to 2D to get it checked. He nodded and I ran back out practicing different singing voices.

Voice one:
"I don't think so... It's not you" noodle smiles.

Voice Two: "a little over the top" she giggles.

Voice Three: "was that screamo?" Noodle looked confused.

"Ughhhhh I don't know!"

"How about the one you use when you sing with me?" She asks smiling and rubbing my back softly.

"B-but isn't it s little boring?"

"No! Yours is so cute and different"

"B-but you have to say that you are my best friend!!" You cry out a bit getting more frustrated.

Noodle was about to ask if she was more than that but decided against it because you were already stressed.

Day 2!:

"Ok Russ! Teach meh!"

"What?" He lowers his paper un-crossing his legs.

"Can you teach me some basic drum beats?"

"Why?" She chuckles a bit.

"I can't stay if I'm not doing anything!"

"Did Murdoc say that?" He sighs shaking his head putting  his paper down.

"Yea..."

"Alright girly lets get to work then"

----------------

"Wha's all that racket?!" Comes a loud booming voice from behind me and Russel.

"Yo MUDs I'm just teachin (Y-n) here some basic drum beats."

I nod happily showing him one. Murdoc winces and groans. "Keep it down." And he walks out.

"Was it that bad?" I turn to Russel

"I thought it was good." He nods. "Well! Now ya know. I gotta go."

"Thank you Russ!"
"Yea yea~" he chuckles.

Day 3!:

"Hey uh Stu?" I peer into his room.
"Hm? Oh uh yea? Wha is it luv?" He turns a bit.

"Can you teach me how to play the Melodica? Oh and some piano too?"

2D looks confused as he put down a small note book. "Still trying to do stuff for Murdoc?"

"Ya! I have a really good idea but it's missing piano or Melodica!" I say happily.

"Oh alrigh' Meoldica is a bit easier I believe. Got a nice sound to it too" he smiles grabbing his Melodica and handing it to me.

"Alrigh' so put ur' mouth on it an blow luv"

*~*~*~*~outside the room*~*~

Noodle was quietly walking around when she heard (Y/n) and 2D's voice.