( ; _ ; )/~~~

(Quick note! I don't wanna be the annoying complaining writer but I have o let it out somewhere. I'm... So absent minded, today was shit and the only way I can feel happy is updating for you guys so 💕)

    I popped in some head phones looking out the window. Idle Town by Conan Gray came on and I smile softly.

   My gaze veers out the window watching the flowing palm trees and exotic flowers rush by. I sigh slightly leaning my head on Murdocs shoulder. I can't stay mad at him forever I guess.

Murdoc shifts a bit trying to get more comfy. Noodle only smiled softly.

Noodles POV:
    She leaned her head onto his shoulder... I hated the bastard but... Guess she needed some company or something.

Her face is so beautiful. Her soft haze out the window. Wide (e/c) orbs tracing over the surroundings. Her mouth pressed into a resting smile state.

Her hair lightly flowing over her shoulders. She was picture perfect and I couldn't believe she was mine.

Your POV:
   In no time I felt my eyes close. I drifted off to sleep before I did though I put the song on repeat.

     My eyes slowly open to see I'm in a strange room. I notice a presence pressed against my back spooning me. I smile recognizing the violet hair dropped over my shoulder slightly. I stretch and turn towards her face. "Morning~"

She smiles a closed eyed smile and kissing my forehead. I flush slightly a light pink colour.

I lean over her shoulder looking at Stu. "Wanna wake him up then go to the beach??" I ask hopefully. She nods a bit and giggles.

I get up and crawl over to his bed. I stand on the fluffy mattress over top of him and begin jumping. "Stuuuu! Wake up lets go swimming!" I giggle.

Stuart groans in response pulling the blankets further onto his head. He shifts into a fedal position covering his head with his hands.

"Stuuuu" I whine peaking under the covers. He chuckles slightly from under the warmth of the blankets. "Fineee~"

I hop out of bed and grab my black frilly one piece and change in the bathroom and combing through my hair with my fingers.

"Let's goooooo!" I shout. "Shhhh there's otha people 'ere sleepin'" Stuart worriedly calls out.

I nod a bit and wait on his bed waiting for him to change then Noodle. We grabbed a beach bag with 3 towels sun screen and a bottle of water.

As soon as the sea comes into sight I run straight for the shimmering blue water. Noodles follows close behind but Stuart stops at the edge of the water.

I furrow my brows. "Stu?" I call out to him. "Y-yes luv?" He stutters. I walk back to him taking his hands in mine. "I promise you'll be safe with me and Noods." I smile poking his nose.

"O-ok..." He smiles unsure.

"Thank yew (Y/n)... Yewr uh one of da nicest people I know besides Noods and Russ... I uh... I'm glad yewr mah friend. I wanna cherish all these moments with yous." He smiles awkwardly and looks down then continues twiddling his fingers.

"I-I luv you both as mah family..."