Mudz Gave In

"Zoom zoom!! Psssssh!!!! Kquuuuahhhh~!"

"Houston we have lift off!"

"Frick! (Y/n)! Aliens!!" Noodle gasps squatting under the pillow fort we made, prior to being bored.

"Captain Noods! Help they got me~" Stuart grasps at my feet pulling me from the tent. "I-I'm no' a alien! It's suppah time!" He groans squinting afraid of my flailing legs. "Noooo (Y/n)! Don't leave me like thisssss~" She slurs pulling on my wrists.

"Guy's!" I complain. "I'm getting ripped apart!" Noodle begins to giggle and Stuart wipes some sweat from his forehead. "Please befo' Mudz get's even mo' angry!"

I sigh nodding and Noodle crawls out with me. "Wha' were you's doin' in 'dere anyways?" He questions. "You's were real loud."

"We were astronauts! Wasn't that obvious?" He shrugs a bit giving us a bit of a weird look. "At least we weren't loud from you know what~" I purr a bit making Noodle slap my arm lightly. "I think I liked it better when you were too shy to say stuff like that." She shakes her head a bit.

"You should join us next time stuart! don't be boring just cuz you are so old~" I tease. 2D chuckles a bit ruffling my hair then Noodles. "I ain't old just yet" he stops in front of the kitchen door before turning "I'll think about it." He says simply before taking a seat.

I take a seat beside Noodle to my right and Murdoc to my left. In which he seemed extremely annoyed. "Loves?" He says barely spitting out the word without losing his shit. "Hm?" Noodle questions. "Why are you SO DAMN LOUD ALL THE BLOOODY TIME?!" He finally lost it.

"You don't get it! You can stay here for the rest of your life and you would never be bored-" I complain. "I don't wanna hear it!"

"We are bored Mudz.." I pout. He sighs a bit picking at the burnt old food he so graciously 'cooked' for us. "Fine, we will go on a trip. A week, that'd it! As long as you two leave me the hell alone!"

"Can we go to a real resort this time?" Asks Stuart asks timidly. "And real people who weren't kidnapped." I add. "Can you not forget me this time?" Noodle says a bit harshly.

"Yea yea..." He waves his hands shooing us away. We all stand up placing our barely touched food on the counter, already stacked high from old, moldy, used dishes. Noodle and Stuart walk out excitedly discussing the things we'd do once we arrived. I stayed and decided to do dishes.

I ran the water and begin to removes the old contents from the plates into the rubbish bin. I put some soap in the water and smiled watching the sparkly bubbles form. I began to wash the mass amount of dishes and Murdoc, once finished, stacked it right on top of the dishes I already cleaned. I grunted in frustration but put it off. "So, where'd you think about going?" I ask quietly.

"Hm..." He thinks. "Honduras?" I frown and scrunch up my nose. "Isn't it dangerous there? How about one of the bay islands off the coast of Honduras? Like Roatan." I suggest.

"How'd you know about the islands there?"

"I've been there before with my parents."

"You don't talk about your parents ever, do ya?" He asks, leaning on the counter.

"Well... You don't either. it's never come up I guess."

"Huh..." He kicks the ground a bit. "Fine, we'll go there." He smiles a bit, or was it a smirk? It's hard to tell with that man.

I finish the dishes and wipe my hands. I walk over to him and he steps back a bit. I laugh and wrap my arms around his shoulders pulling him into a hug. He seemed utterly disgusted. I simply pulled away and smiled a bit.

"Thank You Mudz."

( Thank You for the suggestion of the "childish astronauts" from @ablackmoonnotchild

also thank you all for patiently waiting. An update will be coming tomorrow night!<3)