Are We There Yet? Are We There Yet? Are We There Yet?

"Hey Mudz?" I call out to the green man sitting across from Noodle and I. "Wha?" He asks a bit annoyed.

"Are we there yet?" I pause waiting for a reaction. He doesn't answer. I crawl out of Noodles warm lap, all parts that had been touching Noodle feeling a blast of cool air.

I shiver sitting beside him. He glances over and moves over a bit. "Get away".

"Hey Mudz" I ask again. I pause as he nods. "Are we there yet?"

He grumbles. "No."

I few minutes later of staring off into the water I smirk devilishly and bring myself close to his ear. "Are we there yet?" I whisper.

"For Satans Sake (Y/n)!! We 'rnt there yet!!!" He yells angrily flailing his arms.

"(Y/n)?" Comes a timid voice. I look over to the blue haired man and nod out a simple "hm?"

"Do ya happen to be bored 'er somefing?" He asks.

"Hm.. Why?" I shrug curiously.

"'Ell ya seem more prone ta be annoyin' ta Murdoc when 'yer bored" he smiles a bit.

"I guess your right..." I sigh picking at the paint falling off the rusty small boat we'd been on for a few days.

"'Ow bout' I teach ya some more tunes on da melodica?" He questions. I nod quickly racing over to him making the boat shake a bit. I sit beside him and watch closely as he plays.

He begins to play a track I found familiar. I heard it back at plastic beach.

"Distant stars... Come in black or red, I've seen their worlds inside my head...." I begin to sing watching him play closely.

He smiles pulling the instrument away from his mouth and wipes off the mouth piece on his shirt and hands me the Melodica. I took a breath and began to play the notes I remember him pressing and what ever sounded right to me.

I normally play music by ear, I find it easier because I tend to rush things when playing without hearing it first.

"You know..." Noodle starts. "I haven't seen you draw recently. What's up with that?" I pull the mouth piece away from my mouth as Noodle crosses her legs.

Everyone was surprised since she's barely talked the last few days, with good reason though.
"Well I guess it's cuz plastic beach, and I've been busy falling in love with you~" I giggle teasingly as her face goes red.

I begin to play away, getting to my favourite part. In my head the words play as I play the part in the background.

The song was so beautiful I didn't notice a small tear escaping my eyes. I finished and placed the I runner in my lap and wipe the stray tears from my face.

"Wots wrong luv?" Stuart asks. "I just really like the song and it's kinda emotional I guess" I smile through the obvious sadness.

Noodles climbs over the bags here and there scattered all over the boat and nestles herself beside me hugging my side as I leaned on her for support.

"This song perfectly represented our love a while ago..." She says.

I pause nodding and more tears came. "Shhh shhh it's over" her hands run through my hair as I begin to calm down.

"Our loooove~ is brokeeeeennnnn~..."I finish the song off out loud from thinking it all that time in my head.

I smile up at Noodle as she nuzzles my face.

"So cute~!"