Last.

Groaning open my eyes slightly, it felt odd, an odd feeling, warmth wrapped around me... I peered over my shoulder to see her. Blushing I smile slightly, not having felt this for a few nights. She must have done it un-knowingly, because I'm sure she was still pissed at me. I sighed at the thought of her waking up and tried to enjoy what little time I might have had left with Noodle as she slept.

I look over to Stuart to see him smiling over at us. He gives a quick thumbs up before turning over and sitting up. The sound of the creaking bed caused Noodle to stir. I pretend I was back to sleep before she could realize. She groans and pulls me closer till her eyes were fully awake. She blushed a bright red and pulled away quickly. I pretend to suddenly wake up and sigh getting up quickly, nodding out a small 'sorry'. She nods and looks away and begins to pack up her suit case.

I move to mine and do the same leaving out some extra clothes and a swim suit. I hold up my swim suit and smile over a Stu. "What do ya say Stu! Shall we swim in the ocean once more!" I giggle. He nods and smiles running to the bathroom to change into his shorts. "N-Noodle?" I call out timidly. I didn't expect an answer so I continued. "You can join if you want..."

"No thanks." She says a bit softer than her usual harsh tone lately. I nod and throw on my swim suit quickly keeping the oversized Nirvana tee over top. I grab my flip flops and pull Stu out the door with me.

"How's 'bout one last drink ta get us in da paradise spirit?" He smiles his missing toothed smile. I nod slightly. "Just one." I scold slightly. "Aw come on (Y/n)~" He teases. "I'm a grown man!" He chuckles. I nod slightly. "I guess you are right Stu, you are a man~ But you aren't very good at it~" I giggle.

"Well yew aren'ta very good girlfriend are ya?" He smirks proudly until he gets a sick feeling on his face. "I-I'm sorry I didn't mean..."

"It's fine Stu. Let's just get that drink."

-------------

"Oi Mudz! Get in here!" Stu calls out. Murdoc's eyes widen with a look of fear as he gasps inching away from the beach. "Geez what's gotten inta him eh (Y/n)?"

"I dunno Stu..."

------------

"You's ready yet?" Murdoc asks impatiently, tapping his foot by the door. "Ready!" Stu comes jumping through the hall way towards Murdoc. He instantly puts his arms out. "Not too close family eater!" Murdoc growls. "Wha-?" Stu looked confused as hell, making me giggle.

"I'm ready." Noodle states.

"Come on move yer' ass (Y/n)." Murdoc sighs. "I-i can't find my necklace! We can't leave till i find it!"

Noodles eyes widen. She must have been thinking 'Wait she still cares?'.

"Leave it, our plane comes soon." Murdoc frown pulling my stuff out of the door. "N-No Murdoc you don't understand... I need it! We can't leave without it!" My eyes were teary, almost about to turn into a faucet.

"For fucks sakes! Cry baby let's go, we can get you a new one!" Murdoc yells getting more impatient. I flinch and look down slightly nodding. Letting a few tears slip out of my eyes before walking out the door with them.

We made it to the air port just in time. Murdoc got a seat in first class again while we sat at the middle of the plane, Noodle sitting by the window, Stu in the middle, and I on the outside. I put my legs on top of Stu's lap and smirk at him. He sighs shaking his head continuing to sleep. i groan and sigh being bored.

"Bored?" Asks a strawberry blonde boy, his green eyes piercing at me. I nod slowly. "You?"

"Yea..." He groans. "I uh... Have some cards wanna play bull shit or something?" I shrug a bit. "Uh sure! The names (Y/n) by the way."

"Oliver." He smiles.

-------------

" Four ace's"

"Bull shit!" i laugh along side with Oliver.

"You caught me~ Good eye cutie~"

I cringed slightly but put it off. "I mean I have three of the ace's so how could you have four?" I laugh more.

Our laughing was cut short by the speakers. "Hello, the flight from Roatan to London will be ending soon. We will be descending in 3 minutes, please put up all trays and buckle your seat belts. Stay seated. Thank you for flying with us."

Oliver's eyes softened. "Guess that's it huh?" He replies sadly. "Guess so." I laugh. "I can give you my phone number?"

Oliver smiles and nods happily. "Sure!" He hands me his phone and I type my number into it.

"Great! Guess I'll text ya later then~"

I guess I was happy I made a new friend, but all my mind could think about the entire ride was the lost necklace. I swear I had it the entire time, now suddenly. Poof! It's gone...

I hope Noodle isn't even more mad now that I've lost it... I sigh throwing away the thought and focus on twiddling my thumbs.