Bar

I hummed along as Murdoc found his way to a different coffee shop then where Noodle and I had been before. I secured a seat as Murdoc ordered whatever he wanted.

Of course he didn't ask what I wanted which is why I was surprised when he brought a drink that I liked. Similar to the one he bought me that other time.

I smiled softly up at him. "Thank you~" I purr out.
"Yeah whatever." He holds back a chuckle.

"Sooo~" I start. "Let's go to a bar" he cuts in. I tilt my head in confusion. "Why?" I notice the small flask in his pocket. He downed his coffee oddly fast. How could he be drunk already?

"I'm out of alcohol." He smears out. "That's a good thing.." I laugh awkwardly.

"No we are going." He grabs my wrist pulling me out a bit roughly. "O-ow Murdoc that hurts."

He ignores my complaints pulling me into a bar. I pull out Noodle phone a begin a text sending it to Stuart. But before I could hit send Murdoc takes the phone from my hands.

"Murdoc give that back right now!" I yell at him. He smirks more slurring his words. "Come on doll~ let's have some fun~"

I frown and walk out of the bar only to be pulled back in again but none other than the pickle himself. I mutter out a groan and go and sit by the bar.

I watch him flirt with all the girls. I found it odd that no one questioned my age there but I shrugged it off ordering water.

I sipped it slowly and smirked at the stumbling Murdoc. I got up leaving my drink on the counter. I pull Murdoc over to the bar, seating him down beside me carefully.

I took a sip of my water again. "Hey luv?" "Hm?"
"Did you leave yer drink there alone?"

I nodded my head slowly and began to feel dizzy. I heard an audible sigh from him. I blacked out and hit a firm chest.

I groaned and rolled around. I felt the soft noticeable feeling of small arms wrapped around me closely. My head pounded and I groaned sitting up slowly.

"(Y/n)! Thank god!!" She pulled me close and a drowsy Murdoc trudged in. "So it didn kill er" he chuckles.

"That isn't funny Murdoc! What if she died?! I think you have something to do with this."

Murdoc chuckles a bit in response. "Now now luv, I would never kill someone intentionally. She left her drink alone to check up on me. What a sweet heart heh".

I look down and my eyes become watery. "A-at least he brought me home before some rapist could..." My mind began to wander and my eyes began to water more.

Noodle pulls me closer kissing my forehead. "Shh shh it's ok. You are home and safely in my arms. I'm never leaving you out of my sight ever again!"