Excursions and Carnivals, Round And Round

"Excursions huh?" I ask reading through some pamphlets in our room. "Hm?" Calls a sleepy Noodle and she turns from her back so she is facing me. With tired eyes she peeks up at me sitting against the bed. "There's a place where you decent into a glowing pool of water into a cave? Can we please do that?" I ask excitedly. "Wait what's that on the other page?" She asks reaching her arm out from the warmth of the plush white blankets. Her arm gets goose bumps and after flipping the page her arm contracts quickly into the pool of blankets.

    "Uhm...." I furrow my brows reading it. "It's a carnival! It happens after the cave! Let's go!!". "Oi, Ladies, I luv yews and all but wot evah's got yew so jumpy can it wait 'till da morning?" Stuart calls out quietly. "Oh... I'm sorry Stu! Good night!" I turn out the lights and jump into bed with Noodle. She turns her back and I smile moving up close behind her and holding her waist from behind. I press my chest against her, spooning her. I push my face into her soft hair and nuzzle into her further.

   "Hey~ I'm pretty sure you can't get any closer silly." She smiles.

The next morning came quickly. Excitedly, I hop out of bed. "Stuart ya comin'?" I lean over him smiling at him upside down. He lets out a stiff chuckle before booping my nose. "Sorry luv, i think I'll stay 'ere and hold down our room." He chuckles. "Maybe swim, or write sum songs on da beach" He smiles dreamily thinking about his relaxing day.

   "Sounds really fun! Can I do that with you tomorrow maybe?" "Shure!" He smiles.

"Bye!" Noodle and I call out. "Do we have everything?" She asks. "Mhm! Water, money, bathing suits, towels sunscreen, phone and first aid!" I giggle skipping to wear the bus would pick up everyone going on the excursion. Which not many were going on from our resort considering it was a high end ' lets never leave the resort and just sun tan' type of resort.

    I step onto the bus holding Noodles hand. We take a seat at the front of the bus letting the two other couples sit in the back near the air conditioning. "I'm kinda still cold from the room." Noodle smiles a bit looking out the window. "I'm 'ere! No worries ladies~" A familiar green man steps onto the bus. "Wot? Where are they?" He looks confused. The bus driver closes the doors smirking a bit. "Oi! i want to get off!" Murdoc screams at the kind man.

   "Take a seat sir." Murdoc huffs and sits across from us. "Oh 'ello luvs. Didn't happen to see a couple bleach blonde beach babes walk by did ya?" He smirks thinking perverted thoughts. "Uh... No?' I ask confused a bit. "You look confused luv." He smirks. "I am." I admit. "These lovely ladies, double D I believe..."He stops to scratch his chin then continues. "They asked me to go on this trip with 'em..." He sighs.

"Aw the great Murdoc didn't get things his way for once? Aw poor baby, the world is cruel." Noodle hisses out. He gave a glare and looked away. "Whateva." He grumbles.

I giggle slightly and high five Noodle.

______________________

The bus came to a halt as the doors opened to a small rickety bridge hanging and connecting to a tall mountain made of one giant rock. The sign read "Brille Cave". We walked carefully on the bridge looking down at the crashing waves beneath us. A small hut at the entrance of the rock read "Bags are required to be put into lockers."

We gave the man our bag and he gave us a wrist band with a number to our corresponding locker so he would know which bag to grab. "Hello ladies! There are two ways to get down into the cave. The stairs over there, or being let down by those ropes and pullies over there." The man smiles. "Lets do the pullies." I say as Noodle nods. "Perfect, right this way." He opens up the wooden gate leading to the top of the mountain.