Fun?

I don't really know how it happened. I didn't mean too almost drown yesterday... Why did I....

I shake my head and pull myself out of bed. "It was a mistake is all..."

I turned on the old run down glitchy TV to a cartoon channel. My gaze and thoughts softened at the light hearted cartoon. I cuddled further into the scratchy but oddly nice blankets, pulling them close to my chin.

It was far into the show till I heard a knock. I groaned and ignored it. They knocked again...

I sighed and pulled myself from the bed shivering at how cold I made the AC last night.

I open the door to be greeted by Murdoc. That green bastard... What the hell is he doing here?

"Y-you shouldn't be here... How'd you find me."

"Oh I know things love, Face ache and I are going to a roller skating place and we uh want ya to join us." He looks around at the messy room and sighs.

"What are you doin' 'ere you have a room back at the resort."

"Noodle and I.... Are... Having problems I thought I'd leave her." I sigh rubbing my eyes.

"You could have came to my room love..." He places a hand on my cheek, rubbing his thumb over my face.

I push his arm away carefully and shake my head. "Y-you are the problem, that would have made it worse..."

"Wha-" Murdoc was going to ask more but decided against it so he wouldn't get angry about anything.

"Just come with us."

"Fine..."

-------------------------

Murdoc drove us in a rental car to the arena which only took a few minutes but the minutes felt really long.

Stuart sat beside Murdoc and Noodle and I took up the small back seat.

"T-this'll be fun eh Noodle?" Stuart says trying to lighten the mood a bit.

Noodle responded with nothing.

"Come on Love, this has gone on long enough wouldn't ya say?" Murdoc pipes in.

Noodle glared daggers at the man.

Stuart shakes his head towards Murdoc as he nods, knowing he should just keep quiet.

I begin to hum. It came almost naturally so I didn't notice at the time, but humming turned to be singing slightly then full on singing.

I began singing to "Broken" Noodle and I's song. I didn't notice how into I got till Noodle nudged my arm.

"That won't work this time." She says harshly.

I keep quiet and lightly pick at the skin around my wrist. We finally made it to the arena which was probably good because the amount of skin that was gone was threatening to spill the red liquid.

"Two days after this." I say, more to myself than anyone. Stuart looks confused. "Wut?"

"Oh uhm... Till we go back home..." I look done and sigh tightening the roller skates.

"I'll uh.... Might need yewr 'elp (Y/n), I've done this one befo' but I wasn't tew gud a' it" Stu chuckles a bit.

"S-sure..." I stand up and pull Stu up. He fumbles around a bit before standing properly. I helped him over to the floor, his lengthy legs almost giving out before hitting the floor.

We stood on the smooth wooden surface, a disco ball shinning light onto us. The light danced across Stu's odd but mesmerizing features.
He looked over at me and smiled. I pushed him forward as he stumbles more. "Wahh! (Y/n)!" He whines.

"How else will you learn~?" I giggle and continue to push him around the ring.

"'Ow long are yew and Noods gonna fight for..." He asks.

I stop laughing and smiling and stop him from moving further around the floor.

"I-I don't know... I don't know what to do..."

"I've tried talkin' with 'er tew... It didn' work out tew well..." He sighs fluffing his azure hair.

"Maybe she needs more time..." I sigh. "You don't know how much I want to scream and cry right now Stu. The amount of pain I'm feeling, the guilt. It pilled up so much last night that my brain shut down while I was under water... Basically I didn't even know how upset I was till I tried to..." I choke a bit.

"Shh don't say anyfin' more (Y/n) I understand... Let's give it some time yea? Everything is fixed wif time." He pats my shoulder.

"Yea... Everything ... Fixed with time..."

(Special thanks to @Flamingotea for suggesting roller skating! I'm sure you didn't expect Noodle to not really be with you in this part but yeaaaa she is kinda pissed. Have a good night! Good luck on exams if you have them tomorrow ... Like me...)