Baby?! What The Frick Frack Murdocs Back Is She Talkin About?

(50th part! Your guys suggestions one cute filler stories will all be coming soon! In about 6 days! Since I have exams! I'll still update nightly and if I forget I'm soweey! For anyone else in exams soon I wish you all the bet of luck!!)

       "Us having a baby."

Noodles eyes widen. She blushes at the thought and turns away. "W-what do you mean?! A-a baby?! (Y/n) I love you but I think we're too young still!" She begins I stutter and shiver a bit.

"No no! Noodle I'm sorry I didn't mean it like that! I meant gettin a pet like a cat or dog but like... Cat!" I blush looking down. "I'm sorry I worried you. I meant we could get a little kitty ya know?"

She nods and sighs happily. "Yea! I like that idea way better, plus we would need a sperm doner and that's a lot of work." She giggles a bit.

"Maybe now is a good time to tell you Noods but I..."

"Yes?"

"Kinda.... Ok I've always hated the idea of kids and marriage. I don't need a paper telling me I'm married to someone and I'm not a huge fan of kids. That all could change just being with you but I thought I'd let you know now... I know it's early but before we head too far..."

"No I'm glad you said that." She smiles placing her hand on my shoulder. "I never wanted to get married or have kids that badly either. Never thought of it since being in a band keeps you busy."

"True! Even better if an idea to do neither! Besides get a cat. We can bring that cute tiny thing along with us!" I smile holding her hand in mine.

"Hey uhm... We never brought this up..." She begins.

"Brought what up?" I ask curiously.

"What happened on our little excursion. Too the cave and what happened there" she blushes.

"O-oh right.." I blush looking at Noodle.

The blinding sun poking through the tropical trees, leaving scattered flecks of light all over her milky white face, and soft features. The bright green of the leafs complimenting and accenting her emerald eyes, which peeked through her bangs a lot more than usual. I really like that.

I began to study her features more, the soft pink lips I loved to press mine against. Everything about her was perfect from her head to her toes. Even her ears were the perfect size and shape.

It's as if an angel fell from heaven and came to me. I felt so lucky to have her.

"I... Really enjoyed what happened. It was odd though..." I trail off but continue after she says nothing. "I loved every bit of it. It was so passionate and perfect. I replay that scene in my mind on repeat sometimes just to feel the tingle again."

She nods and gives a small shy closed mouth smile. "I would love to experience those moments with you for the rest of my life. I agree with you. Every time I think about it my lips begin to tingle, and butterflies flutter in my stomach. Even at the slightest touch of you, I love it all."

We enter into our room. "How about a late night dinner in the beach? We can put on our dresses and dine to the sound of the ocean!" I suggest.

"Perfect! I actually just saw a place not too far walking distance in the beach too!" Noodle adds in.

"C-can I come?" Stu stutters out. Noodle looks to me and shrugs.

"I don't mind." She says simply.

"Course Stu!" I smile. "It'll be a family night! Well... Kinda!"

"Fanks luv, I've enjoyed myself alone but 'is gettin' a tad bit lonely." He admits rubbing he back of his neck.

"Bless your cute soul Stu! Awwww!!!" I giggle.

He chuckles a bit as well. "Fanks~"

------

The white table was illuminated by 3 long candles in the centre. We sat on a pavilion which was covered in white flowers, and white curtains. There were lights wrapped around the poles and a large white sparkly mess cover on the ceiling holding more fairy lights. It was an amazing little place.

There sat 3 of us, looking down at our white plates, and fidgeting with our mint sea foam green napkins, the only real colour in the area, giving it a hint of ocean still.

We ordered not too long ago. Nothing fancy, a plate of fries and a side of fish.

Along with desert which we chose (fav desert).

"It's really beautiful here huh?" Noods smiles looking around.

My eyes traces out to the ocean, seemingly the Aqua blue glowing, though I knew it was the moon tricking us.

I wish I could stay here with you guys forever and write songs and just create them in the studio and release them. Then maybe we do a small yearly tour or something for fans." I giggle.

"Tha' sounds nice and all luv but... I'm sure we'd get bored of da easy life."

"I have too agree with Stu here." Noodle pipes in.

I shrug a bit. "I guess you're both right. Though I really love it here... Can we buy a pool for at home or something? Even if it's small. "

"You'd 'ave ta run tha' one by Murdoc first" Noodle bids along with Stu.

"Alright I will~"

Just then the food arrived. A big plate of "chips" was placed in the centre of the table as the smaller plates of fish and a side of vegetables in front of us. The fish was cooked well and had some amazing smelling spices on it.

We dug in right away.

We finished soon, we finished EVERYTHING, in a short amount of time. I guess that's what you get when you skip breakfast and lunch to go on a walk with Murdoc.

The desert came, which was beautifully decorated with edible flowers from around the island. It was the best id ever tasted.

All in all, today was great. I got closer with Murdoc again, though I'm sure it won't last long as always. Noodle and I discussed our situation and Stu was being a cute little shit again!

I hope that once we get back to our home we will all be closer and more family like!