Light,Yoga

Noodle woke up earlier than me. I kinda remember her getting up and kissing my cheek but it could have been a dream. It must have been an hour or so when I woke up. I looked around to see no one but a small note.

"(Y/n), first of all, good morning sleeping beauty <3 and second I'm going to be out for a hour or two just for a walk around the park. Love you!"

I smiled softly at the note. Seeing as no one was around, nor did I feel like getting up I decided to fall back asleep till she arrived home.

NoodlesPOV:

   I took in the scenery and the fresh air of the green park. I feel like I've needed this. Somewhere calm to be. Though I didn't want to leave (Y/n), Stuart was there anyways. Just in case anything would happen of course.

   I looked around and saw a couple. They looked really cute together but... What were they doing? It was basically sex positions but clothed. Though they were laughing a lot.

I decided to watch a bit more before leaving back home quickly. "I've got to tell (Y/n) about this!!"

Your POV;
   I felt a slight dip in the couch and pressure on my stomach. I groaned and wheezed a bit, the air being pushed from inside me out. I open my eyes to see a hovering Noodle.

I giggled slightly as she straddled me, trapped under her. She gazed into my eyes and smiled a bit. "Hello~" she purrs.

I smile back and close my eyes again signalling I wanted to sleep more. Suddenly my eyes widen as she began to bounce on me. I groaned louder from the pressure.

"(Y/n)! (Y/n)! Don't fall back asleep! I have an idea on what we should do today!" She whines. I sigh giving up on the peaceful sleep and sit up a bit pulling her more into my lap rather than my stomach.

"And what is that?" My hands loosely wrap around her waist and slowly travel down to her bum getting tired of holding them there. A visible blush spreads on her cheeks as I smirk a bit.

       "We should do clothed sex positions!"

My mouth dropped. I blushed bright red as my ears perked up to a groan from outside the house. "Profanity ladies!" I hear Russel speak.

"What the bloody hell do you mean? Noodle have you gone a bit mad since you left?"

"No no!" She frowns. "This couple in the park they were leaning on each other and stuff and hand stands were happening and like lifting each other in the air!" She frowns a bit trying to explain it.

I giggle at her frown, as her bottom lip pops out a bit and she furrows her brows trying to think of what to say.

"Oh!" I suddenly clue in. "You mean couples yoga?" I ask in question.

"I guess so!" She says. I giggle and nod laying down a few blankets on the floor so we won't get hurt. Noodle pushes the coffee table away and nods happily at our makeshift yoga mat.

"Alright lay on your back!" She commands. I nod obeying and lay down on my back giggling a bit. She sits on my lap backwards and leans forward basically in the 69 position.

"Gosh Noods, this is basically sex right here." I giggle but stop abruptly after what she says. "I mean... It's only sex if you want it to be" she states simply then winks.

"Eeww~" I giggle. That yoga pose didn't go so well so we thought we'd try another.

"Ok so you need to do a hand stand at the same time I do ok?" She smiles holding my hands in her slightly larger ones.

"Yes sir~" I smirk. "Ok go!" She says. We then kick up our feet meeting at the top, but to much dismay our feet don't find each other fast enough and our legs go straight through each other's. Both our legs fell into each other's crotches before our bums hit each other. We slide down at the same time our arms giving out and hitting our heads in the process.

We both sit up, looking at our tangled legs and groan. "Geez how did they do it?" Noodle pouts.  "Don't pout~ let's try one more ok? Explain what I have to do~"

She nods happily and stops frowning. She gets on her back and lifts her legs and arms. "Ok I need you to jump into my feet, my feet should hold your thighs so you can sit up. Hold my hands till you are stable enough to sit on my legs. Then wrap your feet in the inside of my knees for more support got it?" She asks.

I nod a bit questionably. "Kinda" I respond. My first jump didn't work so well since I fell off and he next jump was so much that I missed her feet completely.

I prepared to jump again, we seemed to gain an audience of Murdoc and Stu. I blushed a bit but shook it off.

I made my final jump feeling confident. That was until a stinging burning feeling was felt near my crotch. My eyes began to tear up as I noticed what I just did.

I jumped so that when I landed her feet hit me directly in the vagina. Which is incredibly painful.

All Noodle did was gasp and blush. She didn't really know what to do in this situation. She carefully lowered me and I sat on the floor sniffling. "Oh god that hurt!" I sniffle but begin to laugh.

"Should we call it a day?" Noodle asks concerned. "Hell no!" I laugh more standing up again. "Once more time!"

"But you're hurt."

"Please?"

"..."

"Pweaseeee?"

"..."

"I will eat the last pop tart!"

"Fine, fine!" She laughs putting her hands up in defence and then lifts her legs. I hop up on her feet and she pushes me up. My feet successfully wrap into the inside of her knees and I'm in a successful yoga position.

Murdoc and 2D clapped a bit and I bowed from up high in Noodles legs. "Whoa (Y/n)! Don't do that!" Her legs swayed back and for before tumbling over. I fell right on top of her, our faces smooshed together and we begin with a giggle fit.

Murdoc sighs rolling his eyes.

"Girls..."