Gifts

(Hullo how is  everyone's day?🌻)

       I woke up to a soft feeling on my head. I felt fingers moving through my hair, de-tangling and brushing it aside. I smile at the nice feeling and sit up slowly.

    "Maybe we should swim now ey? It'll wake yew up luv."

I nod slowly and smile. I groan and stretch as Stu stands up offering me his hand. (In marriage) I smile and take it as he quickly pulls me up.

   "I hope ya don't mind but I looked through yer sketch book. There's a lot of Noodle and Me." He chuckles.

  "Well that's because I admire Noodle." I yawn and continue. "And you are a fine specimen, odd azure hair, all over black eyes, you look so tired but are so awake at the same time. Don't even get me started on your leg to torso ratio!" I giggle starting to walk back to the room.

  We arrive quickly, putting our things away, then changing into our swim suits. Stuart put on a sunny yellow swim shorts and I thought I'd match him by putting a swim suit on that had bananas on it.

   "Wow, now everyone will dink we are an item."

I roll my eyes and laugh. "In your dreams Stu-Pot!"

He crinkles his face , cringing. "Noooo (Y/nnnnnn) stopppp ittttt". He groans loudly putting on some sun glasses and rushing out. I chase after him and giggle.

"Alright a race! The first person in the pool doesn't have to buy the other a gelato~!" I yell and begin to rush towards the pool.

Stuart frowns and begins racing after me. "No fair!" He calls out.

Stuart's pace quickened. His long legs catching up to me quickly, pacing me with his ostrich like legs. His rather large feet lift off the ground in a jumping motion.

His body leaves the ground as he flies through the air straight into the pool, before I can even get past the long board walk from the room to the main floor.

    His blue hair comes into sight as he comes from under the blue crystal waters.

Jumping in quickly I try to play it off as if I was there already but as soon as I come above the water Stu laughs. "Nice try, but I win~ I can't wait for tha gelato!"

I groan and begin swimming around. Stu stays still enjoying the water his legs spread apart. I decide to swim under them. I hear a muted shriek, assuming it came from his I giggle and smile up at him from under the water.

   He begins to walk away frowning but before he can I pick him up from under his legs bringing him above the water. Being heavier than I thought I fell over as his head hit the pool ladder.

He comes tumbling into the water and sinks to the bottom of the shallow end.

My eyes widen, and my brain races before I dive down into the water to retrieve him. I pull him from the water as a small smile plays on his lips. "Don't get meh wrong luv, it was a lot mo' fun than it hurt..." 

I pull him out of the water pulling him onto the lounge chairs. "I'm so sorry Stu' you are heavier than I thought... I lost balance and now you are hurt because of me!"

"No luv don't worry about anyfing ok? I just need some time ta rest." He closes his eyes and I assume he fell asleep.

   "(Y/n)!!" My ears perk up as I look over to the voice. "Noodle!" I grin and race to her. I jump into her arms wrapping my legs around her waist and my arms around her neck.

"Ew you're wet!!" She screams pushing me off.

"Oooops~" I grin ear to ear.
"I got the gifts! Let's gift Stuart's first!" She smiles and I nod.

"Uh what happened... To..."

"Uhm... I kinda dropped him he hit his head and he needs to rest ..." I blush embarrassed.

"Well uh... I got him this necklace!" Noodle places it lightly around his neck and smiles.

Stuart stirs a bit before calming back down.

"I Uhm..... Close your eyes." she insists. I feel something light and leafy being placed on my head and a rope with clanging of shells around my neck.

She pulls away and gives a bright smile. I open my eyes as Noodle holds up a small pocket mirror. I blush at the reflection.

"Noodle! This necklace and the flower crown! They are both so beautiful and perfect! Why'd you get me these?"

"Oh it's not the end yet!" She pulls out a bag and holds up a piece of clothing. She unfolds it revealing a white lacy dress with hints of turquoise blues and sea foam colours on beads sewn into the fabric.

"Noodle this is too much..." I smile hugging her tightly.

"Nothing is too much for my perfect, beautiful girlfriend."

(So question. Do you have those friends that text back no matter what? Like right away. There are days where NO ONE answers. It makes me worried and I guess it's like a conspiracy theory of mine. Maybe time stops for them or something. I don't know but I texted everyone I know, none answered but it all delivered and this happens quite a few times a month just suddenly. It can't be a coincidence now. I'm so confused and it makes me so alone. So if anyone is reading this comment or dm me, something so I know the humanz haven't been paused in time or some thing!! Sorry in advance for any spelling mistakes. While typing this out I was watching Scorpian. A very sciencey show. It's pretty great and very exhilarating. Also I haven't been able to sleep idk if it's too hot because here in Canada it could snow tomorrow even tho today was almost above 40 degrees so...  Anyways I'm just rambling and trying to waste time and hopefully get tired enough to pass out so hehe 💕)