II

"Did you bring any cute clothes?" Clare states as I show her the options that I brought.

"Don't you think this is cute?" I ask with a little bit of confusion.

"It might make you look like a nun" Clare picks up my bag and plops it on the floor. After Claire left my house Jordan got super excited about the party, he gave be a quick kiss then left. No doubt he's planning on doing something huge. He and his best friend Fenton are like the pranksters at school. They're probably going to do something stupid. One time they dunked pounds and pounds of flour on the student body, Jordan gave me a heads up to come to school late that day. Clare was pissed.

"Okay, then what the hell do I wear," I say raising my hands up in the air. Clare walks towards her huge ass closet and shuffles through her clothes. I sit down on her bed and grab my lemonade that was sitting on Claire's nightstand. I take a nice long sip. Lemonade is the bright in the world it just makes everyone's mood better.

"Here wear this" Clare sets an outfit on her bed next to me. I take a longer look at it. The outfit consists of high waisted shorts with hipster patches on it, a white Abercrombie crop top, red flannel, black choker, white knee socks, and black converse. Clare has always got a really good sense of style. Kinda makes me jealous. I take the clothes and walk to the bathroom. The shorts were kinda hard to put on because they are a bit tight, but I got into then. As I walked out of the bathroom, Clare catcalls me. "Not bad Mayfair" She uses my last name

"Don't call me by my last name" I give her a challenging look. She holds her hands up in the air.

"Okay time to do your makeup" Clare loves to do my makeup. She is already dressed and ready because she can get ready faster than anyone I know. She gives a dark smoky eye and mascara. I don't really need any face makeup because my face doesn't have many flaws. She puts on some glossy lip gloss. "Okay your done"

"That's it?" I furrow my eyebrows.

"Yeah you don't need that much makeup because you're gonna be sweating it off anyways, there really no point" She puts her makeup away. I nod at her understand what she means.

"Are we ready to go?" I ask her standing up from the toilet seat.

"Yeppers Peppers," She says getting excited. I laugh at her. She grabs her phone and stuffs it in her bra. I do the same. I made sure that I had this phone case where I can store my money and debit cards without carrying a wallet. We head towards the downstairs of her house. Clare's house is huge. I think it's bigger than mine. I don't doubt it tho her dad owns a records company and her mom is a singer. We walk down the flights of stairs and head towards the huge doors that are at the very front of her house. As we get outside, Clare unlocks her car from her keys. She has a bright red mustang that her mom got her for her sixteenth birthday. I hop into the front seat and Clare gets into the driver's seat.

"I'm so excited," I say pulling my phone out 

"Yeah, but there are rules" I look at her confused. "Rule number one- always have someone with you. Rule number 2- Never, and I mean never" She emphasizes the 'never'. "Never take a drink from someone or don't lose contact with your drink"

"Why?" I ask her confused.

"You could get drugged" She looks at me like i just asked her why superman doesn't go home.

"People actually do that," I ask. Clare nods her head. "Dang okay"

"Rule number three- don't go upstairs to any rooms with anyone, i don't give a fuck even if it's a girl. I don't care if it's Jordan. The only person to take you upstairs is me, and that will be for the bathroom"