Last Chapter

(EDITING)

The bright light looked at me like it was tunnel vision. Is this what death felt like? I couldn't see myself nor could I move. I tried to close my eyes but they were already closed. The light became bigger, then suddenly i was in a room. It look alot like the horse stables but everything was much brighter. I started to hear things. Hearing my family talking. Their voices shock my head like it was an earthquake. I focus on what they are saying.

"I'm so sorry honey" A light masculine voice came over my head like an intercom. It was my father. "I shouldn't have missed you comp for you mother"

I don't think I have 100% forgive him yet since i'm almost dead or in a coma. But i mean I understand that he is madly in love with her no matter all the things she has done to us. But still pretty shitty.

"Listen princess, I don't know if you can hear me but I really hope you wake up, I'll come back tomorrow to check on you. I love you"

I feel something wet on my forehead. I go to try and wipe it off but there is nothing there. The words wake up repeat in my head.

Wake up

Wake up.

I keep replaying it as if there is not meaning. I feel a slight weakness fill my head as i stand in the stables. I want to collapse on the ground and give up. I want to go to sleep. Feels delightful to just rest. I lay my head down on the bright white cold floor.

"STOP!" A loud booming noise pushes me to stand up. I hear a noise beeping in my head. Like a heart monitor. I'm in the hospital. Well yeah Tay you feel off a gosh darn horse. The heart monitor speeds up. I lift my hand to feel my pulse but I can't feel anything. There is still nothing there.

Maybe, I'm not actually here. Is this my head? "Don't give up!" Another loud noise booms from the other side of the stables. I look up and see my grandmother. Mammy!! I try and scream. I try and run towards her but she doesn't want me to. It feels so easy to go towards her, to huge her and be with her. Its an amazing strength I have never felt before

"Stay standing girly, don't give up. I love you but I can't bare to see you yet. Stay strong my child"

What is that supposed to mean. I stare at her in complete wonder. I mean she is standing right there.Why doesn't she want me with her. None of this makes since. I just want to hug her. Why do I want to sleep so bad. I see my grandmother point straight passed be. I turn around and see a bright light, lighter than anything I had ever seen. It's like a huge ass TV screen. I being pulled towards my grandmother. It's like this game of tug and war but the TV doesn't have that much strength. I stare at the TV. IT starts to play something. I see Clare standing there smiling and drinking coffee.

Oh Clare, my best friend. I would give anything to see her. This is the first time we hung out together. Then I see Jordan. He is sitting in a beanbag chair holding my hand as I tell him about this book. The way he looks at me makes me want to lay in his arms and talk to him all night.

I see my parents. How happy they were. I see all these memories flash, everything good and bad. I sit there and cry. I want that again. I want to see my bestfriend, my dad, my boyfriend, my butler. I need them, and i don't know what I would do if i left them.

I walk towards the TV. I put my hand on it and close my eyes. Wait how am I closing them. I start to feel satin under my skin. My head is lifted up on something. The light is still there, it's huge and strong.

"OPEN YOUR EYES"

I open my eyes. The air makes my eyes dry. The light blinding be. I close them and squint. I feel all these wires connected to me. I look around and see that I'm in a hotelroom.

Jordan is sleeping in the chair next to me and I smiling at him. I start to cry

I'm alive