XII

*EDITING*

*Fenton POV*

I was 7 when I first met Taylor. She was always the crazy girl at the end of the road that loved books and horses. She was always shy and put together. My parents were really good friends with her parents. I remember her mom clear as day. She was tall with dark green eyes and long brown hair. She came straight out of a magzine. One of the most beautiful people I had ever met. Besides Clare and Taylor.

My family was invited over to Taylor's house for playing cards or something like that. Taylor was sitting outside making bracelets out of yarn. I remember her smile was bright, filled with joy. She asked me 'want a bracelet?' I told her yes. I had lost that bracelet tho. I had it for a long time. Since then we hung out every weekend. She became a little sister to me. One time in the 6th grade I had this crush and she helped me make my moved. That is what she did. She helped me with things that taught me real lessons.

When we were 13 we suddenly stopped hanging out. Her smile got darker and sad. Her mother was never there anymore. Middle school were her dark years. Almost like they didn't exist. I thought it was best if i gave her space. But that is not what she needed. I will forever regret leaving her at the time she needed me the most. I love Taylor like she is my little sister. I would never let anything happen to her.

If she's gone, i won't be able to live with myself knowing I could have helped her. I want to apologize. This whole thing was a huge eye opener.

In highschool we kinda forgot about each other. We just recognized each other as childhood friends. Which we were. We started being friends again when she started dating my bestfriend. I'm glad they are dating tho. I'm in love with her bestfriend and she's in love with mine. My 'sister' came back to me.

But I might have lost her again without apologizing.

Will definitely be one of my biggest regrets.

I'm gonna hold Clare. I know she is hurting the most. Imagine losing your best friend forever. I'm not gonna leave Clare like I left Taylor. If Taylor does die. I will make it up to her by being there for Clare.

I ought it to Taylor.

I will forever ought it to her.

(A/N) Sorry for all the short chapters. They are basically just narratives of all the people in her life and how there life changing memories with Taylor. Hope you enjoy :) -MIA