4

Kay's pov-

I rolled my eyes as I finished getting there food ready. It took everything inside me not to spit in their shit!

Ughh as I grabbed their to go boxes i brought them back to there table. I felt Rakell staring at me so I looked back over at her stairing directly in her eyes.

I dont know but I got a chance to study her face. I looked over all her feautures noticing how gorgeous she was.

Just by stairing at her I felt myself getting a little moist...

Wait a min what the fuck am I thinking?!

I quickly changed my facial expression and walked off as fast as I could before I started to blush.

Ion know where the fuck them thoughts came from but the devil is a lie! I will not! Be the bitch to be bitched by another stud. I'm sorry but no! Dont shit work like that.

I continued to do my rounds as I noticed that they had finally left. I went over to there table to see a twenty dollar bill.

"Cheap ass hoes!" I mumbled shaking my head.  They coulda left at least 30.

Cause remember I coulda spit in oh girl food for having my ass so fucked up!

I groaned and continued working on my shift.

Well that is until I seen my moms walk in.

She spotte me and walked right over.

"Dont speak, just listen" she said causing me to make a face at her but nod in agreement

"Tonight you will come to your grandmothers restaurant, you will behave and you wont embarrass the family with your silly shananagins! You will be there at 7 pm sharp",

" no earlier then that, no later then that. And I mean business when I say that Kaydená, Dont you dare Make me show out" she finally Finished with friendly smirk like shit was all sweet.

I think the fuck not. Gone come up here to MY Job and try to show out like I still live under her roof or some shit. Nah she got me fucked up using my Whole government and shit.

" ma.. Sorry but I cant make it, I already got plans" I told her.

"Exactly!" "You already have plans to have your narrow ass in that restaurant or else" she said with that serios ass tone of hers.

I groaned lowly as I nodded.  "Ight mana ima be there."

"Damn right you are"she said causing me to roll my eyes.

"Kaydená as I said before, DONT make me show out" she spoke and began walking out the door.

I heard Hennesy chuckling in the back "Kaydená , DONT make he show out!" She said mocking my mother.

"Bitch shut up! my name is kayden to you, and you better Not ever let me hear you call me THAT GAY ass shit again" I told her rolling my eyes.

"Man get your ass out, you damn shift over you goofy goober looking ass heffer" she said to me.

"Im a goofy goober ass heffer but your Bitch was just tryna ride my face into the sunset with that lucious ass pussy of hers" I replied back to this ugly ass prick.

"Damn see I knew you wasnt against stud for stud relationships, you likes to get ya kitty beat up with the strap huh?" Hennesy said to me.

I glared at her.

"Bitch FUCK you!" I said getting mad that my comeback backfired on me

"Yeah I bet you'd like that wouldnt you?"