28

Kayden-

  "Kayden ? , Its Rakell." She said to me.

Ashley began staring at me as I grew extremely quiet. I can't believe she's calling me. I haven't talked to her in Four months , Now out of all times she decides to call me ?

"What?" I said rolling my eyes.

"Look , I know we ain't Really been talking since what happened that night but this serious.",

" kell it can't be that serious ! You ain't even Come visit me in the hospital to see Jolina ! All you did was leave me for a mistake that I made. And if it was s serious , Why'd you wait 4 months to finally call me ?.. You even moved back to New Y--" I stopped mid sentence as she hung up on me.

I stared at my screen as it lit up with a collect call again. I answered and was about to speak but she spoke before me.

"Shut the fuck up Kayden , The police Have been Following me , And There Onto the fact that I killed Kalley. Someone saw Where dude hid her body , and he like went to the Feds bro. And now They Threatening to put yo Ugly ass baby In Foster Care if they Don't get no Evidence sooner or later." She said.

I sat there trying to soak in the information.

"Don't worry Though Kayden , I Have A Plan in session And Your Ugly ass little baby will be fine." She told me

"Why you calling my baby ugly fam?"

"It don't matter just know that I'll be back down there sometime next week and we can talk I guess."  She said to me.

"What ever Kell." I said hanging up on her.

"Damn Why you was being so rude to yo baby moms ?" Ash said to me.

"Shut yo dumb ass up , Yknow me and Kell don't fuck with each other right now."

"Does she know that you named lina after her ?."

"Nah , It don't matter , Ima change it since she thinks that Lina's Ugly."

"Wow. Kayden ion know why your even mad considering the fact that you hurt her first. I mean yknew how she felt and you still fucked around on her. Its Sad But You Did This To Yourself."

I sighed knowing that it was true. I can't be mad at that.

"Look , Ima Take Jojo with me and we gone go back to the house , I'll bring her home later , You need time to think." She told me as she grabbed Jolina out her crib putting her in the car seat.

They Walked towards the door as soon as Lucky walked in.

"Where you going with my daughter ?" Lucky said.

"We going to commit suicide together you tryna Come along ?" Ash said looking at her.

"Ashley Don't play with me. Bring my child back Between the next hour or so , Me And My baby got some shit to talk about." Lucky Responded.

"Yeah Whatever. She'on even want yo ass." Ash Said As She walked out the door.

Lucky rolled her eyes walking over to me. "Man why yo sister don't like me ?" She said as she pecked my lips.

"I don't know" I mumbled not pecking back.

"No kiss back ? What's wrong?" She said looking at me.

"Kell called me today." I said looking at her.

Her facial expressions went from happy to confused real quick.

"What did she want ?..Man Kaydená if you wanna be with her then let me know now , shit I'll be here for lina but I'll cut all ties with you. For real for real , Bro."