21

Kayden-

"Fuck wrong with her ass?" Macy said as they walked behind me.

" Why y'all in here screaming like y'all then lost y'all damn mind ? Had us thinking some shit was going on in here" Ashley said.

I looked at her and started to laugh.

"Kell joined our crowd  Sis." I told her cracking up.

"You a lie, No she didn't !" Ash protested.

"What the hell y'all talking bout ?" Macy said.

" Don't worry bout it." Me and ash said in unison.

Macy eyed me and ash as I knocked on the room door laughing. "Babe calm down its just Macy and Ashley." I told her as I knocked more on the door.

She slowly opened the door , she stood there in a sports bra and boxers. Her hair was let down.

I smirked biting my bottom lip as I eyed her toned Stomach.

"I'm scared." She mumbled as I finally looked back up at her.

"Of what ?!" Mace said.

Ashley busted out laughing. "Bruh Kayden she sounds like me when I dropped my first body." She said.

Macy and Rakell both looked at her.

"Y'all dropping bodies around this bitch?" Macy said.

"Shit yo sister just dropped her first body. We caught that shit front row seat on Face time." I said cracking up.

"Kell... You killed someone?" Mace asked.

"Stabbed a bitch right Inna pussy." Chris said running past us.

Macy had a shocked facial expression. "Y'all joking right ??" She asked.

Rakell started to cry again.

"I'm gonna get caughtttt" she whined.

Jade walked by and smacked the shit out of her. Rakell's whole mood changed. She eyed Jade and balled up her fist.

"Bitch !!!! Did you just smack me ?" She said looking at her.

"Obviously. Now shut the hell up. Your not gonna go to jail or nothing like that. Nobodies gonna know it was you. The only people who knows is us. We got yo back Kell. Now shut the fuck up. " she said walking off.

Rakell had a look of confusion on her face. She sighed lowly and walked over to Macy.

"Don't tell mom about this." She said to her.

We heard a weird ass laugh , and then Rakells mother came from out the living room.

" too bad , I know already." She said.

"Mommy it Was Kaydens fault !! She had bitches calling her phone.. I was just so mad. I couldn't take it mama..." Rakell said.

I know the fuck she didn't just throw me under the bus like that when she was the one who killed oh girl.

I looked at her with that bitch IMA beat yo ass look.

"Kayden fix your face. I'm not mad at all. I'm actually surprised that you all followed in our families footsteps." she said.

"Wait a minute. Who the hell let her in ?" Macy said.

"My bad, she said she was here to see Rakell so I had her sitting on the couch waiting , but obviously y'all start talking louder and she herd some shit. So that's what happened." Hennessey said.