19

Kell-

"Shut the fuck up and moan or some shit" I said looking at Kayden. She just stood there staring at me.

"Wait we not finna fuck?" She asked.

"Hell to the mother fucking Nah!" I said to her.

"Bruh then what the fuck was the point of us coming back here?" She asked me.

I looked at her and smacked the fuck outta her. She looked at me with a confused ass look.

"Kell, I know your dumb ass aint just slap me" she said mugging me.

"Oh I'm the dumb one? You stupid fuck. You killed her !! What if someone saw your dumb ass?!" I screamed at her.

"If someone saw me oh well. But I know one thing. Yo ass bet not hit me no fucking more" she said.

"Or what? You gone kill me too?" I said shoving her.

"Rakell. On My dead dog skittles. I'm not gone tell you no fucking more to stop putting your hands on me" she said.

" Bitch skittles been dead for a long ass time now. Stop putting shit on that dog and own up to what the fuck your stupid ass did !" I screamed.

"And now you calling me out my name right?" She said biting on the inside of her lip.

I stared at her and nodded my head slowly. "See I was trying not to show out in front of your friends. But obviously you want me to go there witcho stupid ass" I said.

"Nigga you was just glad as fuck that I killed her bitch ass and now you mad ? Fuck type shit is this... You got bipolar disorder or some?" She asked me.

"Do I look like I got bipolar disorder Kaydená ?!"

"Shit , right about now ? Hell yeah" she said looking me up and down.

"Fuck out my face stupid" I said shoving her walking towards the closet.

As I was about to enter the closet Kayden took her hand wrapping my hair around it yanking my hair back
"Kayden what the fuck!?!" I screamed as my head went back.

"I Fucking told your ass to stop putting your hands on me" she said with a deep ass voice.

I stared at her confused. "So because I pushed you. You pull on my hair like I'm some bitch Inna street ?" I asked.

"Keep fucking touching me like you then lost your damn mind then you will be" she said pushing me on the ground then walking out the room.

"I'm Done with her ass" I said aloud as I went and grabbed my shit out her closet.

I was finishing my last bag when kaydens phone rung. I looked at the screen to see the contact name as "Juicy💫💦"   "who the fuck.." It was a Face time call so I clicked the lil camera icon and Some light skin Fem popped up in lingerie.

"Who the fuck are you?" She asked.

"I'm kaydens girl. Who the fuck are you?!" I asked

She smirked. "Bitch my names Justice But Kayden Calls me Juicy" she said moving the camera to an angle showing her whole body. She opened her legs and Began playing with her self. Juices instantly began to flow from her pussy.

I just looked at her.

"That ain't cute" I said to her. "But my head game is" she said.

I just glared at her. "Bitch your a hoe, now fuck do you want with my bitch?" I said to her.

She smirked again. " I want her to come strap me down but shit it look like she ain't around. So ykno since you looking like you delicious how bout you come do what she ain't doing ? " she said offering me.