15

A/N: Ima update this book again since I Fucks with y'all and y'all Crazy ass comments💕💍

Rakell-

"Keira what the fuck bruh." I yelled as she through my phone against the wall.

"I'm so fucking tired of you disrespecting me. Stop disrespecting me." She said.

I just looked at her.

"Bitch, yo ass not no fucking Nicki minaj and this not no fucking music video. Ian disrespect your ass not one time. You just continue to keep putting your fucking hands on me!!" I screamed as she made a face at me.

"See here the fuck you go again rakell. " she said before she back handed me.

I held my face as she grabbed me by my neck pushing me into a wall.
"You keep talking to the bitch. I told you ian wantchu fucking with her nomo. Your not listening. And as your girl, I find it disrespectful" she said.

"Keira get the fuck off me man." I said trying my hardest not to let tears fall.

It didn't help though. The tears started falling from my eyes and she wasn't even phased at the fact that she was hurting me.

"Fuck you crying for? Huh? You crying cause yo bitch ain't here? You wanna be with her? Too fucking bad. You mine" she said making her grip on my neck tighter.

"Keira I can't breathe." I cried out as my vision started to fade. I gripped onto her arms trying to get free. But nothing seemed to work. It was getting harder and harder to breathe and she kept squeezing her hands around my neck.  I cried harder as I started to black out. She finally let go dropping me on the ground.

I began to gasp for air sobbing loudly.

"You gone learn to stop fucking with me kell.. Ion even be meaning to hurt you. But you keep doing dumb shit" she said walking out the door.

As soon as she left I went and locked it  then I stepped over to the mirror.

My face was slightly swollen I had a hand print on my neck and little scratch by my eye.

"How the fuck am I gonna cover this shit up? Kaydens really about to beat her ass now." I thought aloud as I sat on my couch thinking of what to do.

Ion own no damn make up... Shit.

I got up and grabbed an ice pack out of the freezer putting it on my face. Hopefully the swelling will go down by the time I meet with Kayden at her place.

Yes she's out of the hospital but she's been going around taking more time to practice her fighting skills. She says she's waiting for the right date to catch Keira. Then its going down.

I'm honestly not worried about shit because I know that Kaydens gonna be good. I'm just worried about what could possibly go wrong. Shit me and keira was only together for a month and she's really starting to change. Ion know who the fuck she is anymore.

I got up and laid in bed holding the ice pack against my face. I began to slowly fall asleep.

Few hours later.

I woke up to a sensational feeling between my legs.

I tried to move my arms but they were all tied up.

Unfortunately my legs were free. I tried kicking my legs around but hands wrapped around my thighs and my body began to tighten as I felt someone's tongue flick up and down against my clit causing me to moan out.

My body began to feel very different and I was starting not to like the feeling. I began trying to move the covers off of who ever head it was.

But after the covers were finally off her head she looked at me smiling.

"I'm not in the mood keira.. Please get off me and let me loose. I have somewhere to be." I said lowly.

She looked at me and rolled her eyes as she began to suck on my clit.

I was feeling anxious. I began to kick at her.

,"keira I said fucking stop!" I said. She sat up and raised her hand at me as if she was gonna out her hands on me again.

"What ever rakell. I'm done with your ass. Shit we over. You ain't ready for this shit yet." She said to me as she untied my arms.

I looked up at her and took my fist smashing it against her face. I just through punches at her left and right.

"You gone stop putting your damn hands on me! I'm not your fucking punching bag. And your damn right were done. Get the fuck out my house" I said to her as I got up sliding my boxers and shorts back on.

I turned to be met with her fist. She punched me in the eye and smacked me in the mouth before getting up."You bet not ever fucking try me like that again Rakell" she said to me as she made her way out of my home.

I'm fucking done with this stupid ass shit. I thought to myself. I packed my bags and left the house. I'm going to kaydens for a while.

Kayden-

"Nigga please. Ian worried bout no goofy ass bitches. I got Kell" I said to Hennessey.

"But you can't say shawd ain't cute" she added on.

"I mean she cute and all but she not kell so fuck her." I said.

"Damnnn shorty really changed yo ass Kay" she said.

I just laughed." I told y'all I'd settle down when I found the right one. And guess what. I found her. "

She smiled at me nodding"I'm glad you found the one for you Kay Kay " she said.

"Bitch. Only kell calls me that and you know it." I said mugging her.

She was about to say something but my door bell rung. I got up and opened it to be met with Rakell.

She looked all beat up. She had marks around her neck and her lip was busted.

"Bruh Bae what the fuck happened?!" I screamed pulling her in the apartment.

I pulled her in my arms and she broke down crying.

"Kell. Tell me who did this to you." I asked already knowing.

Hennessey met us by the door and gasped. "I'm beating her ass." I said before kell even got a word out her mouth.

"Hennessey watch my baby. I'll be back" I said walking out the door before they could say anything.

This shit finna end once and for mother fucking all. She got me fucked up. Putting her hands on my fucking baby.

I'm finna kill this bitch.

👽✋ Don't thank me. I'm just doing my job for y'all😫💍