23

Chris-

"Fuck ! Jay wait !! I'm finna cum" I screamed out as She pounded her strap in and out of me.

"Hold that shit in Chris." She groaned out as she held me up against the wall bouncing me up and down , while giving me long nice strokes

I wrapped my arms around her neck as she bounced me faster.

"Shhhiitttt , o-ohh my-- Fucckk ! Oh my gooddd !!" I moaned as I stuck my face in her neck , sucking and biting on it.

The sensation was getting tighter in my stomach and I was craving the feeling.  "Mm yes ! Fuck me Harder daddy !" I yelled out throwing my  head back.

"You like it like this baby ?" She groaned out slowing down then speeding back up.

"Mmm yes." I moaned. As she began to rotate her hips while smacking me down onto her strap.

"Ahmmmm , Jay!! I'm finna --- Cumm" I screamed out as I began to cum with her , following right after me.

She stood there as I grinded against her riding out my orgasm. When I was finished she walked over the puddle we left in the carpet and layed me on the couch as she begin to lick me clean.

I sat up a lil running my finger through her hair as she flicked her tongue around my now sensitive clit.

I moaned loudly as I gripped onto her hair biting my lip , watching her suck the soul up out of me.

She sat up and licked her way up my chest nibbling in certain spots. I wrapped my arms around her as she pecked my lips.

"Now Heather can't make your body do what I do to it." She whispered against my ear.

She climbed off me and sat on the other couch. I looked at her and slid off the couch and made my way over to her. I lifted her chin and kissed her passionately. She sucked on my bottom lip as I pulled away , I slid down in front of her and looked her in the eye as I took her strap sliding it in my mouth , licking the tip.

I reached up lifting her sports bra and  played with her nipples as I continued to suck on the strap. I pushed it further down my throat gagging a lil as I pinched one her nipples causing her to moan out.

I pulled it out of my mouth making a pop sound. "She honestly can't." I say to her getting up pecking her lips as I grabbed my phone calling Heather. (A/N: Heather is Hennessey , since some of y'all be getting confused.)

She soon answered the phone.

"Wassup baby ?" She said

"Hey , You on your way back ?" I said doing a fake yawn to make it seem as if I just woke up.

"Yeah , I just pulled into the parking lot you just woke up?" She asked me.

"Mhm." I told her lying..

"Ight well tell jade to unlock the door , I got her shit and I'm finna get Ina elevator now."

I looked at jade who had already started putting her clothes back on.

"Alright baby see you when u get up here." I said to her as I slid my boxers back on.

"Ight" she said hanging up.

I put my sports bra on sliding on my basketball shorts. Then I grabbed a blunt from the ashtray lighting it, Taking a few puffs from it.

Jade grabbed the air freshener spraying around the house I sat on the couch  taking some more puffs from the blunt and handed it to jade as she sat back down on the couch. She looked me , and got up and pecked my lips real quick as she sat back down on the other couch.