30

Alright so before this Chapter Starts , I Just Wanna Say , Y'all All are Gonna be Pissed Off And I'm Sorry Of This Triggers Anything for anyone. Iknow We Came Along way With all Of our Characters And Some Of Y'all Then Fell in love. But I'm Going to Apologize In Advance For What's About to Go Down. Alright.   Enjoy the Chapter.

Kell-

  I Got ready as Ashley Busted into my room Staring at me.

" The Fu--... " I cut myself off as I decided to be nice. "What is that you Want Ashley ?" I asked putting on my Fake Million dollar smile.

"Wipe that Fake ass Smile off your Face. I wanna talk to you , Minus The Arguing." She said to me.

"We talking now shawd. Whatchu Want ?"

"Look , Iknow Kayden Messed up , But Kell She's miserable without you. Are you gonna really let her go? After all the stuff y'all been Through ?" She said looking at me.

I pretended to think then I Nodded.

"Yup!"

"Bruh kell really ?"

" do I look like I'm playing ? Bro shorty tried to play me like I was one of the hoes she be fucking with. My heart ain't no Toy. She Even Went and got Pregnant! Do you think I wanna be with her after all that ?? Mane we coo But I'm done with her." I said lying.

"But your not though."

"How you gone tell me ?"

"Cause where you on yo way too ?"

"Wha-- Huh ??"

"Exactly. Kell Fuck the bull , Go Getcho Girl Back , And If Lucky There. Crack that Hoe , Cause she been giving my sister shit to take." Ashley said to me.

"What you talking bout Ashley ?" I asked her getting serious.

"Look , Lucky ain't shit... One night everyone was chilling at kaydens And Lucky pulled out a lil baggie Full of cocaine. Her and Kay went I'm the kitchen and sniffed like two lines of that shit."  Ashley told me.

"And you aimt say shit bro ?!?!" I screamed at her.

She looked at me." Bitch I smacked the shit out of kaydens hand , She Got pissed at me and kicked me out the house. But I left with her child. And I've had her since." She told me.

"That's it... Its over for that bitch."

I got up and grabbed my keys and Ran out the room down the steps and out the door running to my car.

___________________________

As I reached Kaydens Apartment I heard footsteps paicing back and forth , I made a Face as knocked on the door slowly waiting for it to open.  But instead I Heard Kaydens Voice. "It's opened" she said with a little giggle.

I took a deep breath and walked In To Be Met With A View I though I'd Never see.

I stood there speechless As She looked up at me And picked up the baggie. "Want Some ?" She offered With another giggle.

I began to walk over to Her getting ready to snatch the bag from the palm of her hands But she fell to the ground Causing me To scream. "Kayden!!!!" I kneeled down to her side feeling her pulse as it began to grow week.

"Fuck baby please don't die on me. I need you here with me. Please god please don't let anything happen to my baby." I began to pray as I screamed Grabbing my phone dialing 911.

I screamed in the phone as they answered Telling them What happened.

Not to long after the ambulance arrived I called her mother explaining what had occurred.