6

Kayden pov-

I pushed kalley off of me as I eyed Chris and Rakell sitting there flirting and shit.

I made a face as both of them got up and made there way towards the bathroom.

My heart was beating extremely fast. I hopped up quick and stormed in the bathroom.

The view I saw made my heart sink way to the bottom of my stomach.

I stood there watching as kell sucked on chris's neck as Chris fingered her.

Rakell looked up and saw me quickly pushing Christina back.

''Oh damn.. My bad" I said as I rused out the bathroom almost bumping into my mother.

"Uh, look mom I have a really bad headache. I'm sorry but I gotta bail on y'all right now" I told her.

She sighed "alright kaydena. Be safe on your way home" she told me as I ran out to my car trying to get my car unlocked.

"Kayden!" Rakell called out to me.

I ignored and finally found my key to my car I unlocked the door and got in as quick as possible only to have my armed yanked in response.

"Kayden please wait." She cried out.

I looked up at her. "What!?" I said with my voice cracking a little.

"I'm sorry!" She said looking me dead in the eye.

"Sorry for what?, you didn't do anything. I didn't mean to walk in on y'all like that I should of knocked oh fucking well." I said trying to cry in front of her.

"Kayden just let me in!, tell me that you dont wanna start over fresh from how we use to be''

''Rakell! I dont fucking remember how we use to be!! I dont remember shit at all! Everythings a big fucking blur! What dont you get about that!?!" I asked screaming at her.

"Kayden you were my first kiss! The first girl I actually loved! How could you sit here and not remember any of this?!"

"Easy... You left, I lost memory of everything that happened." I started to laugh " and your fucking nuts.. I had my first kiss in the 9th grade. At a sleep over. You was no where near." I finished.

She chuckled lowly nodding her head." I can't believe your doing this.. Your actually doing this." She started to walk away from my car as I sped off with tears streaming down my face.

Why does this hurt so fucking much.. Why am I so broken inside... I don't even like studs....do I?

So many questions flooded through my head as I drove towards my house.

By the time I got there I was looking a complete mess I cried and cried and I even started pulling at my hair...

So many question that I didn't know the answer to just flooded through my mind....

I layer in my bed thinking harshly. As one of my dreams flooded across my mind I jumped up pulling my pants leg up viewing little bite mark scars on my leg. I gently ran my hand across it and completely blacked out.

I woke up in a child's bed room. There was a little girl laying next to me. Our finger were intertwined and her hair was covering her face. I sat up to see myself through a mirror. I glared long and hard to notice that I was looking at the younger me. I looked around the room to notice my ankle was covered in white tissue wrapped around it. The little girl next to me finally sat up and smiled.
"Kay Kay, your awake." she said to me

I nodded unwillingly and and rubbed my eyes.

"Rocky my leg hurts" I said unwillingly once again.