14

Rakell-

"Noooo!!!" I screamed as the car swerved around Kayden crashing into the car Her and Kalley were in.

Kayden Fell on the ground Motionless.

The big ass truck hit the side Kalley was on. The driver hopped out of the car with his eyes red as fuck. He looked around as me And Chris ran over to check on Kayden while Hennessey went to see if Kalley  was alright.

"She's not breathing !!!" Henny shouted at us.

I hopped up Dialing 911. "911 what's your Emergency?" The lady on the phone said.

I quickly told her as I paced back and forth while Chris stayed with Kayden..

My eyes began to well up with tears.

Why the fuck did she faint?! What the hell just happened???

Questions formed in my head as the ambulance arrived at the scene.

"How's Kayden?!" I asked  Chris as the paramedics Put her on the stretcher.

"She was breathing she just had  very little pulse.. I'm not sure what happened though." Chris said to me.

I noddd beginning to cry as Hennessey pulled me in her arms hugging me.

"Don't worry kell everything's gonna be fine." Chris said rubbing my back.

I pushed them away from me. "No. Fuck that! Every time someone says it's gonna be okay... It never is. Leave me the fuck alone. I'll see y'all at the hospital" I said to them as I wiped my face making my way back to my car.

I got in the car and sped through lights nearly getting pulled over twice.

At the Hospital

Everyone was at the hospital. My mother my Father My sister,Ashley  kaydens mother, even Kiara And Kaydens mean ass cousin Shaylani was here. But Shaylani set off to the side in a corner.

"Where's my baby!?!" A women who looked just like Kalley said storming in with tears running down her face.

"Do it look like we know?" Shaylani said to the women.

"You!" The women screamed pointing in Shay's face.

"Bitch! I know you better get your damn finger out my neices Face" Kaydens mom said.

"Right. Move the fuck" Shay yelled

Everyone looked at kalleys mother as she began to sob harder. Moving away.

"Something bad is gonna happen...I feel it" she said walking to a chair.

"Fucking weird ass women.." I mumbled looking around.

The doctor walked in.  "Family Of Kaydená Anderson?" He asked.

"That's us!", I yelled standing up before anyone else could.

" Damn girl chill the fuck out. Your her girl I'm her cousin.. I'm the real blood here. Now get the fuck out my way" Shay said pushing me walking to the doctor.

Everyone glared at me expecting an out burst... But nahh. She Kayden favorite cousin.. If she was anyone else. I'd crack her in her shit.

I just nodded and stepped back. "Well ms Anderson drunk a lot of liquor tonight she was very intoxicated. So we believe she was drunk and very overwhelmed which caused her body to go into a shock which caused her to fall out the way she did." He said.

A/N: I doubt this shit is true. Hell I sing, not learn about fucking medical shit. Anyways continue to read lovelys😂✋

I nodded. "Okay so wassup with her? She gone be okay?" Shay asked him