18

Kayden-

"What did you do yo keira" she asked me.

Oh shit. I thought to myself as she glared at me.

"Wait what? Ian hear you" I said looking at her.

" I said What did you do to ke--" she was cut off

"KAYDEN!!!!" Jade screamed.

Rakell just looked at me and rolled her eyes.

"Damn this finna be a long night." I said to myself before I walked into the living room.

The next day-

"Bro, I wanted to beat your ass last night" I heard Rakells voice say.

"Yo, I'm so sorry. I was drunk as hell last night ma." I heard Jade say.

The conversation continued as I got up. I walked into the living room looking at them. "So y'all cool now?" I said walking up behind Rakell snaking my arms around her waist.

"Shit there was never a problem. I was just drunk off my ass last night" jade said.

I looked at her and laughed. "You still act that way when your drunk though." I said to her.

"Jade , You bitch. Stop texting Chris !" Hennessey yelled walking from kitchen.

"I still don't like her Heather." Jade said.

I rolled my eyes as Kell stood there confused. "Why don't you like Christina ?" She asked.

"That bitch gets on my nerves. She a hoe" jade said.

"Excuse me bitch. But thats still my best friend !" I said coming to Chris defense cause she wasn't here.

"Uh ? Excuse me" Rakell said looking at me.

"Baby, ykno what I mean" I said to her.

Jade looked at me "Daddy be quiet. I know y'all friends but ion like Chris. I never will" Jade said.

Rakell's Head Snapped her way. "Aye !?!" She said.

Jade began to laugh as I rolled my eyes looking at her. "Chill ma. I want her but ion want her that bad."

Rakells eyes went sideways and we all just rolled our eyes.

"Cut the news on. I'm tryna see the weather for today so I can go to the beach" Hennessey said.

"Hoe use your phone" Jade said to her.

"I would but no. So put the news on" she said.

I rolled my eyes as kell climbed on my Lap turning to the channel 7 news.

"Damnnn its gone be hot as hell." I said looking at the screen seeing it was gonna be 95° later.

We was watching TV when something popped up.

"Breaking news, Homeless man Finds A Women brutally stabbed behind a Garbage can. Police identifies The women As 24 Year old Keira Jones. Family says last time they saw her she was very angry. Police say when they arrived on scene her insides were hanging out , her eyelids were cut out, and there was a slit through her Neck inside the slit police found a pocket knife. Finger prints weren't found at the scene. But police believe Keira may had been involved in a certain type of gang related crime. Police are looking for suspects. We'll be back with more information after the break" the news Reporter said.

As soon as the News went off kell got out my lap and stared at me.

"Kayden." She said looking at me.

Jade and Hennessey both looked confused.

"Y'all knew that bitch O' some?" Jade asked.

I rolled my eyes looking away from everyone.

"Kayden , You fucking killed her !?!" Rakell screamed at me.

"Babe !! What do you mean?" I said looking at her.

"Kayden don't act stupid. You know what I'm talking about" she said shaking her head at me.

I just looked at her and she seemed hurt for a minute. "Rakell. I didn't kill her" I said lying.

"Why are you lying to me kaydená ?" She said

"Damnnnnn she pulled out the government name" jade said.

Hennessey me and Rakell all looked at her "sheesh sorry" she said.

"Look kell. I know you don't get it but look, she was hurting you. I had to handle her" I said looking her in the eyes.

"So your saying that you did kill her?" Rakell said to me.

I just looked up at her.  "KAYDEN ARE YOU FUCKING STUPID !?!" She screamed.

"Kayden you killed that girl?" Jade asked looking at me "Your ass was suppose to let that life go, years ago" she finished.

"The life? Kayden this not yo first time killing someone !?!" Rakell said.

I looked over and mugged jade for running her mouth.

"Kell.. " I said staring at her.

"Shut the fuck up and tell me the truth Kaydená" she said.

"Just tell her Kayden" Hennessey said.

"Yeah Kell.. I killed keira. And ive killed others before" I told her.

She just looked at me blankly before she busted out in laughter.

"Thanks baby" she said climbing back in my lap.

"So you not mad?" I asked her.

"Hell nahh ian mad. I'm happy as fuck." She said.

I just staired at her confused."seriously? "

"Duh. Matter fact. Come kill this pussy daddy" she said to me getting up walking towards my room.

I looked at Hennessey and jade.

"What the fuck wrong with her weird ass ?" Jade said.

"Bruh , Kay yo girl a real one" Hennessey said.

"Kayden hurry up before I change my mind" kell yelled.

I ran my ass to the back so quick.

------------------------------------

Lmfao keira ass was on the news 😭😭

Sooo about kell's response to finding out what Kayden did.😎

Wait till next chapter.

I'm finna update stubborn 💫