24

Rakell-

I eyed Kayden and nodded as I looked at the little bite mark on Chris stomach.

These hoes was on some dirty shit when we left.

"Fuck they know." Chris mumbled a lil too loud.

"Know what ?" Hennessey said eyeing  Chris.

I mentally hit my for head as Kayden bussed out laughing. These bitches is really fucking stupid , and chris ass just snitched on herself.

"Huh?" Chris asked looking at Hennessey.

"What is that we know ?" Hennessey said.

Chris looked around nervously as jade bit her lip smirking. GRIMY ASS THOT !

I looked at Kayden and she buted out laughing "hell yeah we know." She said looking between Chris and jade.

"Jade I should beat yo ass though." Kayden continued.

Hennessey looked up at jade and Chris then got up. "You hoe , you fucked my girl ? Bitch you my fucking cousin why would you do me like that ?!." She said getting up about to swing off her but Chris jumped up grabbing her.

"Baby stop! " she said pulling Hennessey back.

"Man Heather sit the fuck down. Nobody fucked ya lil bitch. Ion want her ass." Jade said  looking down.

Kayden began laughing again as I sat there just watching the shit unfold.

"Hennessey you a stupid bitch too , cause why fuck would my best friend cheat on your ass ? Fucking dummy. She ain't cheat she just allowed Jades Slow ass to bring a bitch in my home." Kayden said.

Hennessey just looked around the room and stormed out the apartment slamming the door.

Soon as she left I stood up quick as hell and mugged both them hoes.

"Y'all some nasty bitches , fuck y'all doing fucking each other ? I coulda sworn you hoes said that y'all ain't like each other." I said looking at them.

"I mean we didn't but , I started feeling jade a couple days after the lil argument we had last week and one thing led to another." Chris said.

Jade only nodded in response.

"Kayden why the fuck did your dumb ass protect them like that ? I think Hennessey should have beat yo ass Jade , your her fucking cousin are you serious ?" I said looking at all them.

"Man fuck that ! Chris my best friend ! Its been that way since forever ! I met Hennessey and Jade both 3 years  ago , Chris was here first and ima cover up for her cause she my nigga , fuck is you saying ?" Kayden said looking at me.

"Bitch really ?" I said looking at her.

"Kell I know the fuck you didn't just call me no Bitch." She said to me.

Chris looked at jade and both them walked out.

"Both y'all some hoes. And if y'all don't tell Hennessey the truth on my dead Grandma head ima tell her that shit. All y'all dumb as fuck !" I screamed.

Kayden pushed me into a wall and mugged me. " you think you know everything. Rakell I will beat your mother fucking ass , you gone stop fucking with me nigga." She said looking me in the eye.

"Oh , so you gone abuse me too right? , that's fine and dandy , bitch were through." I said walking past her.

She yanked me back gripping my neck "Why you lying to yourself like that ? We a forever thing. You know this already."