11

Rakell-

"Kayden, stop playing gimmie my shit back" I yelled as I chased Kayden around her living room.

"No nigga!..." She said continuing to go through my phone "I'm still tryna find out who this Keira girl is." She finished reading the messages.

"It dont matterrrr ! " I whined reaching for my phone.

"Uh, yes it do bitch ! " she said smirking "she had you sitting there blushing so let's see why" she continued as I finally gave up.

"Ughh! Look fine. Keira is a girl I recently started talking to" I said rolling my eyes looking down.

"Hmm interesting.." She said lowering her voice a Lil.

I looked up at her smirking a Lil as she slid my phone back in my hand.

"You found everything you was looking for detective?" I asked her.

She looked at me and rolled her eyes. "Oh fuck you" she said causing me to laugh.

"Oh your ready to take daddy's strap?" I said teasing her. She grew read and looked down.

She soon looked back up and mugged me. "No the fuck. You have me fucked up. Ion take strap I gives it, fuck you talm bout." She said chuckling a Lil.

"Whatever Kay Kay, you know you want it" I said flirtingly

"Kell, dont get punched in your fucking mouth. I then told you bout these gay ass statements you be making towards me. Ion do studs so just drop it." She said mugging me.

"Shut yo butt hurt ass up. I was just joking. You can never take a joke always getting pissed off for no fucking reason" I said getting agitated by the second.

She scrunched up her nose and stood up looking around " nigga? Who the fuck you talking to?!" She asked walking towards me.

I got up too cause Kayden crazy ass wasn't finna beat my ass while I was sitting down, I was taking my chances by even getting smart back with her.

But I was sick of Kayden smart ass mouth. She wasn't gone keep talking to me like she was crazy and think I was gone continue to let her bitch me.

Nope. Sorry.

"The only muh-fucker in here talking shit for no reason. Who else?" I asked her nonchalantly.

She walked up bumping me "Rakell ion know what the fuck got into you but your ass better watch how the fuck you talk to me. Ion care how close we use to be or how close we then got. I'll go back to treating your ass like a bitch on the fucking street. Fucking remember that shit !" She said shoving me walking in the kitchen.

I know the fuck she didn't just push me? Hell nah , see this what I be talm bout when it comes to Kayden ass.

I caught my balance and followed her into the kitchen grabbing the strap of her sports bra pushing her into the refrigerator placing one of my hands against the fridge above her head blocking her from moving.

"Ion know what the fuck been going through your head lately? But I then had enough of your Lil high yellow ass putting your hands on me and talking to me like your ass is crazy." I said staring directly in her eyes.

"Rakell, if you dont get your big ass out my way, I'ma punch you in your shit" she yelped at me.

She tried moving but I pressed myself against her locking her in place.

"Apologize first" I tested.

"Like hell I will" she said trying to move more. I could tell she was starting to get nervous.