🌧

I N T R O

I N T R O

❝i don't have tissue but i have toilet roll,
come i'll wipe your tears❞

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

TOILET ROLL

a pink haired boy sat at the corner seat of the metro. he had his feet on the seat, touching his thighs and his head between his knees. hiding from the world, hiding his pain, his heartache. but his body was shaking and his sniffs were audible to the boy beside him.

"y'know, i can hear you," jungkook whispers while leaning towards the boy. the boy slightly turns his head, peaking from his knees.

"i'm sorry," jimin mumbles hiding his face again.

jungkook frowns. the boy was weak and jungkook could clearly see it. "what happened?"

"huh?" jimin sniffs as he pulls his head up and wipes his nose with his big sleeve.

"never mind," jungkook shakes his head and stares at the boy. fair and gorgeous skin, plump luscious lips, and fuck those eyes, they were beautiful. utterly beautiful.

filled with sadness and sorrow, those crescent eyes were pained. pained beyond repair, pained so deeply that jungkook could feel those eyes pleading to him, pleading for help; pleading him to cure him.

jimin quickly looks away when he notices the stranger's eyes trying to find him, find about him. and it was distracting him. but as soon as he looks away, his distraction stops and his tears fall yet again.

"hey!"

jimin looks sideways with his vision partially blur.

"i don't have tissue but i have toilet roll,
come i'll wipe your tears," jungkook offers. he takes out the roll from his bag and tears one piece out of it. he bends forward to the boy's face, wiping his cheeks.

jimin sat shocked and confused at the stranger's action.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

AUTHOR'S NOTE

a short story pattern book with a chaotic storyline.

fanart credit © guilt_5813 (twitter)

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

C O P Y R I G H T

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed or transmitted in any form or by any means.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

G E N R E

-fanfiction
-short story
-romance

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

W A R N I N G

-cussing
-mentions of mature content
-emo
-clingy and stupid
-lower case intended

© relijeon 2017