서른

thirty; FRIENDS

     jimin was not very happy to leave his job but anyway, he got the job as a waiter. the café was not starbucks but as long as he could financially support himself, he was okay with it.

     people he worked with were nice and helpful. the costumers were friendly as well. and jimin was doing okay until he saw a familiar face.

     the said boy smiled upon seeing jimin and he was quick to walk to him. "oh hey!"

     jimin smiled awkwardly. "hello."

     "you remember me, no?" the blonde asked furrowing.

     "yeah," jimin nodded.

     "did we exchange names?" he asked and murmured to himself, "i don't think so." he brought up his hand and smiled, "well, i'm taehyung. and you are?"

     "jimin." he shook his hand and taehyung sat on the nearby table pulling jimin along with him.

     "my boyfriend works on the café just in front." taehyung pointed out to a café jimin could remember. he and yoongi had a fight there.

     "cool," jimin said.

     "yeah. i should've been there but they kicked me out because i was disturbing him." taehyung smiled cheekily. "so I came here for my coffee."

     jimin hums in response and he feel that the boy was doing the same for him too.

     "how's it going with your boyfriend?" taehyung asked, a slight red surfacing on his cheeks.

     "it's good for now. we're really troublesome but we get together eventually," jimin said as he stands up. "i'll catch up with you later. need to work." he smiled with a wink.

     jimin didn't know the boy much but he could already see how talkative he was.

sometimes it's good to make unfitting friends