마흔여덟

forty-eight; KISSED

     jimin felt awkward sitting inside the house he had had lived for so long.

     at one moment yoongi had his legs crossed as he sat across the table opposite to jimin and the other, his hands were cupping the younger male's face with his hair being pulled by the other as their lips did the talking in a slightly different way.

     they couldn't separate for a couple of minutes but once jungkook's face flashed in front of his face, jimin pushed back, tumbling off the couch.

     breathless and dizzy, yoongi got a grip on the couch handle to steady himself while jimin laid on the floor, balancing on his elbows with his eyes on yoongi.

     "is this what you wanted to talk about?" jimin spat getting on his feet, looking down at yoongi.

     "you broke up with me yesterday."

     "i kno-"

     "but," yoongi emphasized, "you still kissed me back a moment ago." yoongi got on his feet and walked towards jimin. latter sliding back to keep the distance maintained.

     "i never said my feelings for you are long gone. i still love you. unlike you i can't get over people in the blink of an eye." jimin pressed his palm on yoongi's chest, stopping him from stepping any closer.

     "it's time". yoongi announced making the shorter of the two frown.

     "for what?"

     "to tell you the truth." jimin waited with his arms folding, eyebrows cocking up but his heart sinking.

     "i never loved you at the start of our relationship but now, i do. i really love you." yoongi had his eyes on his feet, voice trembling as the truth tumbled out of his tongue.

     jimin's eyes were threatening to water. he was on his edge. "stop. fucking liar-"

     he was interrupted when yoongi stepped ahead to cup his hands between his.

     "i'm not. there's more to the truth." yoongi's voice was hoarse and low. jimin whimpered when yoongi squeezed his hands.

     jimin didn't want to listen, he had his eyes glistering that hurt yoongi to see. "you never loved me while i loved you all along; still love you. i don't wanna hear anything!" jimin panted, taking short breaths. "you think you can kiss me and i-"

     "don't forget that you kissed me back!" yoongi yelled, his eyes burning but that fire soon blew away. jimin looked at older male's eyes being fixed at a position behind him.

     "jimin?"

     jimin gasped as he broke through yoongi's hold to look at jungkook frowning at him, his side leaning on the door.

     "so you guys kissed huh?"

stop making empty promises