서른다섯

thirty-five; EFFORTLESS

     "i wanna talk," taehyung said leaning on the counter.

     jungkook bit his lip as he nodded and they sat on a table. jungkook was nervous. he couldn't express the guilt that he was going through. he was actually desperate for taehyung to forgive him but he knew taehyung needed his own time. and he was here, after a month of no contact, he was finally ready to talk.

     "i won't say i've moved on because i haven't but.. i get you. it's not easy to move on." taehyung rested his elbow on the table and supported his chin with his palm.

     "i can't tell you how much sorry i am," jungkook looked down.

     "let's forget about what happened," taehyung said and jungkook looked up. he did not expect him to forgive him. "friends?"

     jungkook stared at the welcoming hand, he was overwhelmed. he would love to have taehyung as his friend. taehyung was a person who would let you forget all your problems and make you happy. and this was something why jungkook was attached to the boy. he had a very positive aura.

     finally a smile came on his face and he took taehyung's hand.

    "from today. we're gonna be the best of friends," taehyung smiled. he really liked jungkook but one thing he knew was their bond was something unique. it was carefree and effortless.

     "we definitely are."

very few failed relationships turn into another successful one