쉰하나

fifty-one; TRUTH BEHIND IT ALL

     "it was your brother."

     "huh." jimin furrowed deeply. sitting across yoongi they were talking in a much more civilized manner.

     "i loved your older brother," yoongi completed.

     "you loved hyung?" jimin had his eyes wide staring at yoongi. it was something he never knew.

     "i did. but he didn't. you had a crush on me and so he used my love for him to get me into dating you," yoongi said with his eyes trying to find pain in jimin's crescent ones.

     "hyung," jimin whispered as he hand flew to his mouth. oh how much he missed him.

     but now jimin got it all. yoongi was always so nice to him at the beginning of their relationship. because they mostly used to hangout in his house. sometimes with his brother sometimes alone, but yoongi was so nice to him and jimin was too young, too naïve to notice the way yoongi used to look at his hyung. they were classmates so jimin could never suspect on why was yoongi so close to his brother.

     but everything changed when jimin did a night out in yoongi's house.

      that night jimin's house was burned down to ashes. an arson.

     his parents and brother couldn't survive. it was so random and out of place, jimin was bewildered. no home, no family at such a young age. he was hopeless and perplexed.

     yoongi's family took him in until yoongi and jimin moved out to live alone once yoongi go a job. later jimin got a job teaching dance.

     yoongi had changed drastically after that. jimin lost his family, yoongi lost his love.

     but jimin was so similar to his brother that yoongi was addicting. yoongi was a mess, he wanted jimin by his side because he was like his brother but he hated him because he wasn't the real person that he loved. this led to him cheating but coming back to jimin and being possessive for him.

     "i get it all now," jimin whispered, looking up at yoongi who was still staring at him.

     "i'm so sorry. for everything," yoongi said not leaving jimin's gaze. "somewhere in our relationship i started having genuine feelings for you but i couldn't distinguish them for what i felt for your brother. i do love you but i know it's time to let go. i've been trying to let you go for a long time but i wasn't strong enough. also," yoongi pauses as a sweet smile spread on his face. "i think i've found a guy that befits me. i don't love him or anything but.. y'know." with a shrug, yoongi looked at jimin smiling widely.

     "taehyung?" jimin asked with a smile.

     "taehyung." yoongi agreed.

be with someone who compliments you, who is compatible for you