스물하나

twenty-one; AWAY

     jungkook stopped his tracks and paid attention to those soft footsteps behind him. he was already pissed and someone stalking him just broke his patience.

     turning at once, he leaped to the figure and grabbed those brown hair. one hand trapping the person's hands and other pulling the person by the hair.

     jungkook took a deep breath to calm himself down. then he pulls the man's hair making his chin rise up and his face exposed to jungkook.

     worry and sorry was what jungkook saw on the face. but this didn't shock him, the face did.

     "i wanted to apologize," jimin said as jungkook let him go.

     jungkook says nothing but stares. the boy looked beautiful, more mature. his brown hair suited him so well.

     "i'm so sorry for what happened," jimin continues, "yoongi, he is.. he has very short temper. and i couldn't go against him. i.. i love him."

     jungkook blankly nods. he didn't want jimin to see that he was hurting.

     "we can be friends though?" jimin smiled warmly, bringing his hand up.

     jungkook stared at his hand but didn't take it. "i can't do that. i want more and i know that you can't give it to me. so let's just stay away."

     jungkook walked away and jimin was there, shocked and hurt. he didn't expect that jungkook would act like that.

i'd rather stay away than keep on hurting myself